Donnie46

Slow but sure....
ANY FLAVOUR ICE CREAM

Ingredients

4 Tubs of muller light yoghurt
2 pots of very low fat natural yoghurt
artifical sweetener

Preparation

Take the lid off a plastic freezer tub and inside place all the ingredients, mix thoroughly.

Place on the lid and put into the freezer, every 20 minutes take out of the freezer and stir, this will make sure that it becomes ice cream and not ice.

After approximately two hours your ice cream should be ready.

This can be served with fresh fruit and aerosol cream (2 level tbspns).

Flavours can be changed to suit the fruit, ie Strawberries and strawberry mullerlight yoghurt.

Syn value per serving:

Green Day - FREE (0.5 sins if using aerosol cream)
Red Day - FREE (0.5 sins if using aerosol cream)

ice cream

ANY FLAVOUR ICE CREAM

Ingredients

4 Tubs of muller light yoghurt
2 pots of very low fat natural yoghurt
artifical sweetener

Preparation

Take the lid off a plastic freezer tub and inside place all the ingredients, mix thoroughly.

Place on the lid and put into the freezer, every 20 minutes take out of the freezer and stir, this will make sure that it becomes ice cream and not ice.

After approximately two hours your ice cream should be ready.

This can be served with fresh fruit and aerosol cream (2 level tbspns).

Flavours can be changed to suit the fruit, ie Strawberries and strawberry mullerlight yoghurt.

Syn value per serving:

Green Day - FREE (0.5 sins if using aerosol cream)
Red Day - FREE (0.5 sins if using aerosol cream)

Have you any idea how to make it a coconut icecream and how many syns?

Thanks

You can get coconut essence from Jane Asher online or maybe use a coconut options sachet or 2, but you will have to syn that.

mmmmm! may try that

about to try this just made it up with a strawberry and a vanillia mullier light yog so ill let u kno how it goes :)

I tried this the other day, I didn't stir it enough though so it came out a bit funny with too much ice in. Too icey and not creamy enough. Was still very nice though, will def be making it again. I want to try cherry flav! How did yours come out?

I think i might give the chocolate orange mullerlights a go. Anyone else tried do you think that would work ? thanks x

silly newbie question: you stir it so it doesnt become ice, after 2 hours is it ok to just leave in freezer or do you have to eat all you have made? thanks x

Back