Any march 2012 brides out there??

I have been bad again. I will be lucky to end the week where I started :(
Looking forward to the end of half term, less kids about = less yummy food.

I am.also getting married march 2012. 29, wanted the 25 as that is our 10 year anniversary. We are both 26 with a 3 year old, 2 year old and a 12 week old baby.... I dunno how much I wanna lose.... Currently 16 stone... X

I am.also getting married march 2012. 29, wanted the 25 as that is our 10 year anniversary. We are both 26 with a 3 year old, 2 year old and a 12 week old baby.... I dunno how much I wanna lose.... Currently 16 stone... X

This is a good place to get started. Lots of encouragement. How are the wedding plans going?

They r going good. Got engaged mid Sept, after having our third baby. And have almost all things organised. I'm really struggling to get a wedding ring though :-/ who wud have thought it would be so difficult..... U getting married in march? X

We are on march 2. Wedding rings are hard to choose - we ended up having ours made. Can't wait to get them back and see what they look like.

Hi there! Iv just started on this forum and came across your thread :D Im getting married 31st March!
I live with my fiancé and our 3 doggies in Burton-upon-Trent.
We're getting married in Shropshire at Walcot Hall [5 minutes from where I was born and where my parents still live]
I have my dress, and most things I need now, we have the rings [OH is a jeweller so he made them..special :D]

I've been dieting since October 30th and Iv lost nearly 3 stone..got about another 1 1/2 to go...hope I'll do it!

Congrats to everyone :) x

I'm also getting married 31st march 12 weeks today!!! It'll be our 10 year anniversary on that day and were getting married at red rock canyon las Vegas and staying at the Wynn. We then fly to Florida Disneyland for our honeymoon with the two kids... I can't wait!!! Congratulations to all you beautiful brides to be. Xx

Hi there! Iv just started on this forum and came across your thread :D Im getting married 31st March!
I live with my fiancé and our 3 doggies in Burton-upon-Trent.
We're getting married in Shropshire at Walcot Hall [5 minutes from where I was born and where my parents still live]
I have my dress, and most things I need now, we have the rings [OH is a jeweller so he made them..special :D]

I've been dieting since October 30th and Iv lost nearly 3 stone..got about another 1 1/2 to go...hope I'll do it!

Congrats to everyone :) x

Hi Kate
I am just down the road from you in Lichfield and also getting married in Shropshire!
Walcot Hall looks lovely.

7 weeks to go till my wedding - I think I have most everything done now, except kids fun bags and losing this last stone!I just can't get motivated after xmas now!

Hi, March is getting soo close, we I get married on 23rd March in Sri Lanka, I'm getting soo excited! We have almost everything sorted, I just really want to loose 1 stone before we go away.

Hope all your plans are coming together x

Back