• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

any other resolutions apart from the obvious?

RESOLUTIONS FOR AVOIDING MISERY​
Choose to love—rather than hate. ~ Choose to smile—rather than frown. ~ Choose to build—rather than destroy. ~ Choose to persevere—rather than quit. ~ Choose to praise—rather than gossip. ~ Choose to heal—rather than wound. ~ Choose to give—rather than take. ~ Choose to act—rather than delay. ~ Choose to forgive—rather than curse. ~ Choose to pray—rather than despair.

Happy New Year!

x

Bettyboo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Like those - thanks Betty:cool:

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Lovely post BB.

I want to be more organised.
Go to cinema/theatre/concerts more.
Get fitter as well as the obvious loss of pounds and inches.
Be there for my friends and family.
Visit lots of new places.

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Apart from the obvious ....

*I want to take control of my finances (which are in a shocking mess right now)
*I want to stretch myself in all directions (nothing kinky!!): mentally, physically, emotionally - taking on new challenges and really getting something out of life.
*I want to focus on my strengths instead of dwelling on my weaknesses.
* There's no room for negativity in 2007: I want to take on a 'can do' attitude!

:)

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
I want to get a social life. Been hiding away for far too long. This girl is on her way back, hope hubby is ready for this!!

not really resolutions but some things to remember when everyday life can get you down....

remember life is short - break the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and
never regret anything that made you smile :)

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Sorry - I just realised I crashed your 'Century' thread when I don't have 100lb+ to lose anymore ... however, I DID have 166lb to lose at the very beginning of my journey so I hope you're not too miffed that I added my tuppenceworth!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Sorry - I just realised I crashed your 'Century' thread when I don't have 100lb+ to lose anymore ... however, I DID have 166lb to lose at the very beginning of my journey so I hope you're not too miffed that I added my tuppenceworth!
Everyone is welcome in the Century Club!! ;)

Mine are:

The obvious - lose weight.

To be more assertive. I always let people persuade me to do things I don't really want to do. I'm going to actually stand up for myself this year.

To change career. This is actually the scariest. I'm an administrator for a recruitment company, and have just turned down a promotion to 'Temp Controller'. I want to be a production assistant, or at least work in media production. I've contacted our local tv station, and the partner of a friend of mine works at the local radio station so she's going to mention my name and what I want to do to him! A big change!