Any reccomended Lotions/Oils.

Over all. ^.^ I've always had a very good complexion, Aside form the occasional pimple, But I have some scars from bug bites, And Well.. Cellulite don't look so pretty.. Aswell as maybe start taking preventive action towards loose skin. Anyone have some suggestions for some of these? :eek: I personally love how smooth my skin feels after using this Dove.. ? I think Morrocon Oils body wash. :cool: Good stuff!

Have you tried Bio-Oil? Excellent stuff!

Yes Karen-o Is Right Bio Oil Is Meant To Be Fab,alot Swear By It!!!
Elaine X

Well I was about to ask which one of the things I name off does Bio Oil help. Then I looked it up and OMG. :eek: This stuff must be heaven sent!!:D Thanks for the tip ladies.

No Probs Hun,hope You Find It Good,i Actually Have Some But Dont Use It,worse Fool Me,let Us Know How You Get On With It,
Elaine X

No Probs Hun,hope You Find It Good,i Actually Have Some But Dont Use It,worse Fool Me,let Us Know How You Get On With It,
Elaine X

Me too Elaine - i always forget :eek: I'm soooooo slack when it comes to stuff like that lol. Bought it when I was pregnant with my DD and think i used it about a total of ermmmm 3 times through both that pregnancy & the next one. That would be why i've got all the stretch marks then..............:rolleyes::p

Back