Extra Easy anyone else stepping up the exercise

faye cheshire

Silver Member
With this lovely weather is nt it great to get outdoors. I seem to have lost the plot with the gym and classes but yesterday walked 9.5 miles in total. We went to meet our son so walked to the station then atound where he lives. Today we are visiting our daughter so we are going on our bikes. Nearly 8.5 miles.

May cycle more as well as walking. Just wish I could find some interest in classes again.

Anyone else feeling energetic?:character00116:

Me! I love walking and being outdoors. I try and use my lunch hours to get in some extra stpes - we have a lovely seafront that I enjoy walking along, but I've started adding hills in now too.

Sound idyllic. I did over 30 k Monday but was so tired yesterday I cleabed rhe whole house instead. Working all day today but hopefully start at 11 thursday so could get 5/6 niles in early morning.

I hope to play tennis at the weekend. Thats something else i enjoy. Never win if I play my oh.

Have a good walking week

Faye

I never used to exercise at all really but when I joined slimming world I joined a gym at the same time through a Body Magic offer and have since massively stepped up my exercise. I now do 4-5 classes a week depending on how busy I am with work. I've also been using a running app so I can run 5k. Really enjoying it all so far!

Well done. I am not using my gym membership much just walking and doing dvd s at home. Need to either go or cancel. Keep it up:character00116:

Back