Anyone Got A Steam Mop Please?

OUFC

I'm thinking of getting a steam mop but hoped that some of you might be able to give me your reviews (warts & all).

I've seen the Vapour Mop X700 and the H2O Mop X5 - both on the shopping channels and am sorely tempted but with being £100 thought I'd try to get some advice first.

The H2O X5 apparently won best steam mop from Which Mag but conversely user feedback isn't that good. .Quite a few seem to give up the ghost at around the 6 month point! . I know it'd still be under warranty but you just don't want the hassle.

Many thanks

Steam mop

I'm thinking of getting a steam mop but hoped that some of you might be able to give me your reviews (warts & all).

I've seen the Vapour Mop X700 and the H2O Mop X5 - both on the shopping channels and am sorely tempted but with being £100 thought I'd try to get some advice first.

The H2O X5 apparently won best steam mop from Which Mag but conversely user feedback isn't that good. .Quite a few seem to give up the ghost at around the 6 month point! . I know it'd still be under warranty but you just don't want the hassle.

Many thanks

Hi yes I have the H20 Mop X5 and it is really good. I live in a quite large house and have all tiled floors apart from the bedrooms which are wood and I find it so much quicker to clean and also it gets it much cleaner. The only drawback I find is that it can't really get into corners so I do them manually, but overall I would recommend it to anyone. Have also used the unit as a hand-held stem cleaner in the bathroom which is also pretty good.

We got the h20 X5 steam mop from QVC a couple of weeks ago coz it was today's special value & good reviews from which guide. When I used it for the 3rd time the motor blew up blowing the electrics in the house too! It got returned for a refund yesterday :( to be honest when it worked it was really good but mine lasted less than a week...

My mum bought me 1 from B & M £35 it works fine would recommend use on laminate and bathroom floors, you cant use it as a hand held though only on floors.

Back