Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone own holiday apartments?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Littleslimmingbee, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    looking for a beachy, sandy, hot, holiday in cyprus next year, may time..

no more than £250 a week, idealy available for two week let, must sleep four and have room, with access to communal swimming pool, local amenities, bars, shopping and close enough to drive to a water park and some historic ruins or equally interesting day trips..

thats all :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep me & OH do in Fuerteventura, take a look at our property on ownersdirect.com type in number C550 & take a look at my photos on facebook :D

BTW we're off there in about 15 mins:D:D:D

4. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ooh michelle, that looks nice! and you very good on your prices also, although iv just had a quick peek at the temps and they dont seem very high? - and your booked up may next year anyways :( boo! lol x

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had I not been excited at the thought of going off to the sunshine I'd have read your thread properly!!!

We went beg of June this year & it was in the 30's, this week it was a little cloudy a few days but still very warm anywhere from 22-30 :p

If you are thinking of going away nxt May, check out easyjet for cheap flights & sort out your accomodation later. We've just booked flights for Lydia to go to Fuerte nxt June & it only cost £80:eek: but as you get nearer the time to cost of easyjets flights get more expensive.

6. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Fern I have a place in Spain, I have a few weeks available , let me know if interested and I will pm you with details.flights are around £70 return

7. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    oo eve, give me a pm and let me know all the details. Im interested for anything cheap but full of good holidaynes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.