Anyone seen this....

Caledonia

Fat girls and feeders is on TV just now, feeling mixed emotions.

What am I supposed to think of people that feed their women so much and just want them bigger?

If it was an anorexic and her man liked her very thin and encouraged her not too eat.. what then? Wouldn't that be legally, or at least morally wrong.:mad:

My man wants me healthy, not so heavy that I am disabled, or so light I would blow away in a breeze. LOL Probably snap in two as well.;)

Sigh, sorry for venting, guess my food issues are at the surface, managed 7 days, first weigh in tomorrow, maybe it is that.

Think I need to go and have some water and a wee nibble of Cheese.

:wave_cry:;)

Have seen this before - very disturbing. It is quite simply a form of abuse by weak men on vulnerable women. They do it so that the woman will get so big and be completely dependant on them; it's a control thing.

Ive seen that before. The women seem a little proud of the fact they've found someone who likes them big. As for the men, they have serious issues and are incredibly selfish. They could suddenly get up and leave after 'helping' their woman to a very high weight. They disgust me!

OMG, the husband is videoing the last time she stands as she soon wont be able.. :mad:

Yes agree.

It is like the women are feeling treasured, and accept it. The men are insecure and have some serious problems.

I guess I should watch it to the end now.

Hmm, wonder if I record it - it would help when I an tempted???;)

If these people were children the social services would step in. Instead the TV company is making them 'famous' for being incredibly stupid.

Hugely unhealthy relationships - it is abuse, both mental and physical.

Lots of blokes (sorry all) do some form of this - I have a beautiful slim friend whose (not so good looking) boyfriend told her he'd break up with her if she put any weight on! Sling your hook, loser man, was my response - but she was gutted!

Oh poor girl, well given time and a new man that loves her for herself, she'll realize he wasn't worth it.

It got me riled up watching it on TV :eek:, and he seemed so proud that his wife was like that!:eek::confused:

H2B said some very erm... brutal words when he seen a clip of it. :D

Back