Argh going for my 5th weigh in!

k8te

I know it shouldnt really be a 'argh' but it is a day early, so a little bit nervous!! I hope i have done well, and have a nice loss, will come back on later with my news, wish me luck girlies x x

good luck, I'm sure you'll do really well xx

Good luck :)

Thanks guys, well considering it was 1 day early i still lost 4lb! :D So pleased, i really hope to shift another 5lb by next week, as it is my birthday on Weds and would love to have lost 2 stone, it would be amazing! Thankyou and hope everything is cool with your weight losses this week x x

well done.

Well Done - see nothing to worry about!!

Thankyou all, i am really motivated now for the next week determined to break the 2 stone mark :D x

well done you have had really good steady loses so i think with the extra day your loss that 5lbs no probs - what a birthday present your giving yourself by losing weight x

Thanks again everyone :D i am going to be weighed next Wednesday too, as i am having a planned meal out for my birthday, but going to be good though and stick to what isnt going to do much damage, but didnt want to go on my usual day a Thursday, as i am sure i'd have some water retention :rolleyes: x

Back