Argh struggling today I just want to EAT!!!

Can you take your mind off it by going for a walk, cleaning out a cupboard (yawn), having a lovely bubble bath?
If you are hungry you should eat something but if it is only for the sake of it, and lets face it we all love eating, then you should try to control it.
Good luck, stay on here and keep out of the kitchen.

Sometimes this happens! I blame the cold weather.
If you're really not hungry and are just eating for the sake of it, try distracting yourself - do some jobs, go for a walk or something active to get a bit of body magic!

But if you still want to eat then...eat! This is the beauty of SW. You can eat free foods and still lose weight. Try making yourself a fruit salad, some sw chips or whatever tickles your fancy. Free foods are free, and if they're speed foods then there's no harm at all in munching!

You could even embark on some batch cooking! Make up some free pasta sauce, have a portion then freeze the rest for quick meals another time. Same with bolognese, chilli, anything you fancy.

As long as you're eating free stuff, don't worry too much. And as long as you're not eating way beyond your appetite every day of the week, doing it once should be okay really, and if you've followed the plan to the letter the rest of the week, you should still lose at your WI.

try keeping yourself busy - or drink a cold glass of water - this will fill up your stomach and also its really healthy for you!

keep at it - i was really impressed with my first week result so if i can do it - anyone can!! x

I blame the cold weather too, it makes me just wanna stay in and not do anything. So long as you eat free food you should be ok, good luck with your 1st weigh in x

Back