Arghhh terrified!

emsuper

Unexpected / unplanned dinner out tonight at an Indian restaurant - no internet access on my phone to check the app either - was terrified clutching the menu!

Opted for:
Tandoori chicken tikka meat
Boiled basmati rice
Side salad
Bit of curry sauce as above was a bit dry otherwise!!

No naan or breads but I did have 4 veg pakoras and a poppadom (wasn't greasy)

What you reckon the damage is syn-wise?!

Tasted great but I'm freakin out as I hardly ever use more than 0-5 syns a day

The pakora on syns online start at 2 each if they weigh 22g. That's pretty small, were they small?

What curry sauce was it? If its tomato based ie a jalfrezi or similar it's lower than a masala which has cream, butter and sometimes almonds.

Id say you made some good choices there. Give me specifics and I'll try and help more! :)

Ps the poppadom was 4

And yep small pakoras, just wee balls.

Chicken was that pink stuff that they shove on a skewer and cook in the tandoor - probably splashed with something oil like at some point!!
I reckon there was a couple of breasts worth there definitely

Tandoori chicken itself should be free as it's simply spices and cooked in a tandoor. Syns online puts a portion of tandoori with sauce at 9. Only you know how much sauce but maybe halve that? Or less if it was only a spoonful. 2 per pakora = 8 plus the 4 for the poppadom + maybe 4 for the sauce?

Thats 16 max so not exactly damaging, particularly if you don't normally go over 5. There is plenty of wriggle room on a weekly basis.

Im sure it was lovely and well worth it!! X

Thanks LtL!

Yes it was yummy but I think I've just got so into my routine and in control that it freaked me out not being in charge, first time I've not been able to plan.

Plus I don't really make it widely known what slimming plan I'm doing, most folk (apart from my friends on SW in my office, my Mr and my parents) just think I'm cutting down on crap!!

Do you tell folks ? X

If needs be I tell them. So if I'm at my dads for lunch he knows what I will and won't eat etc. to be fair slimming world isn't in the slightest faddy and you have shown there you can make sensible choices without drawing attention to yourself if you prefer not to! :)

Back