Asda Chickpea Dhal

mmm chickpea dahl and brown rice, sounds yummy! and very very healthy too :)
MUST get some next time im in ASDA, cant beleive i was up there the other day and totally forgot!
Am such a scatter brain when it comes to grocery shopping!x

I had chick pea dahl last night for tea woth mushrooms, onions and chicken sprinkled with garlic salt and chilli. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, was absolutely delish!!

Asda Chick Pea Dhal/Dahl, Mild, canned 400g can[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 15 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

:D:D:D:D:D

Hi, I found it down aisle with the curry sauces (jars/tins etc). My s/w leader told us last week the asda one is free but the sainsbury's is not (on green)

That would be typical I didnt look there but I spent ages looking at tins of beans, chickpeas and stuff yesterday trying to find it lol
Then again I have no idea what dhal tastes like

It's absolutely gorgeous and tastes really indulgent. Proper curry flavours!

Thanks guys. I am strict Vegetarian so only do green days, and doing EE will give me nothing extra just take away 2 HE's for me. I have stuck to plan and not done anything different except for have the 2 tins of Chickpea Dhal, which normally I only have occasionally but its been a busy week for me so taken the quick route at lunchtime a couple of days this week.

We will see what happens tomorrow at official weigh in, I might be worrying over nothing!

I have found that if I have a lot of tinned or processed foods then that week I don't have very good losses. The weeks where I cook from scratch and eat lots of fruit and veg are the weeks my losses are over 2lb so you may be similar.
I only do green days too as am also a veggie :)

Back