Authors

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Here we go then these are my favourite authors as suggested by Kitty.....

Crime writers
Patricia Cornwell
Karin Slaughter

Romcom writers
Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham
Rowan Coleman
Carole Matthews
Jane Green
Jane Moore
Milly Johnson
Jill Mansell

Am sure there's more.....

Last edited:
Marian Keyes
Miranda Dickinson
Julia Williams
Jill Mansell
Carole Matthews
Gemma Burgess
Cathy Kelly
Jane Green
Sophie Kinsella

and my all time favourite Jane Austen.

I like
Ilona Andrews
India grey
Bonnie vanak
G A Aiken
Bianca d'arc
Amanda Hocking
Jack London
Katie MacAlister
Karen Monning
And gee so many more... Paranormal romance/ scfi fantasy romance ..

I like
Mark billingham
Stuart mcbride
Belinda Bauer
Bateman
Nicci French
Jonathan trooper
Denise mina
Elly griffiths
John Harvey
Jo nesbo
Sophie Hannah
Kate Atkinson
Peter james
Sebastian faulks
Ian rankin

They are mostly crime writers! I could commit the perfect crime with all the books I've read...

I need to get out of the habit of playing on my phone though. Even if I'm watching tv, I still keep looking at my iPhone. Im getting too easily distracted, even when I'm working, and need to do something about it.

Why do you need to stop playing with your phone? If you'd not guessed I'm on mine loads!!! I don't tend to at work during the week as its too busy normally but on a night it's attached to my hand a lot!!!

Ooo..

Karen Rose
Tess Gerritsen
Stuart mcbride

My favs! X

Lexie I just find lately that even when I'm focusing on something else, l still keep looking on my phone all the time.

Mmm me too! But hey keeps me out of the cupboard lol

There is that!

I do need to focus more at work. I am so busy but just keep letting myself be distracted too easily.

We have to be careful with our phones as they relaxed the rules cos we used to have not switch them off & if we're seen to take the p*ss they'll do it again

I like all of the ones mentioned for both crime and rom com different ones below

James Patterson
George r r Martin
J r ward
Charlain Harris
Nicole peeler

John Grisham of course if I'm in the mood to concentrate, and Lesley Pearse is a current favourite, not too hard for a tired brain to concentrate on but has a bit more to it than my usual chiclit type thing. I went off Jodie Picoult for a while as they all got a bit samey but just finished a good one of hers.

KB x

Any chicklit or crime/law depending on my mood. Tried lots of different authors since getting Kindle as just keep downloading free books - found some really awful books but lots of good ones too

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

jodi piccolt
diane chamberlin
sofie kinsella
patricia cornwell
jeffrey deaver
jeffrey archer
lynda la plant
and many others and not in any particular order!

Back