Back again....

Sass

Silver Member
Hi all, Just thought i would show my face here AGAIN :)

I am now back on the diet after losing my way a bit. I need to update my ticker as i have had a gain since failing off the diet, did try WW but my son get rushed to hospital with an appendicitis three days into me starting the diet and it all went to pot there and escalated in me eating way to much for a few weeks. WoW this has been some year of dieting, i have been on and off CD since June more times than a jockey gets on and off his horse !! But i'm back and i think that's all that counts. I have also changed my CDC which seems like a good move as she was great on my first appointment and seems so very supportive which is something i think was lacking before.

So here's to a new start with a sparkly new CDC and i'm looking forward to being on here again. :D

Welcome back!!

Best of luck to you on the restart you've got all the experience under ya belt from last time so you'll do great x

Good luck,bet you can easily lose a stone by xmas. Don't blame you for losing your way when your son got rushed into hospital, I know I would have if that happened to me. Hope he is recovering well.

Good luck with the restart!! You'll get there this time.

Lynne
x

Sass - your comment on a "sparkly new CDC" - made me think of my own CDC who is very enthusiastic and I got an image in my head of her dipped in glitter!

Hehe AlexIce :D I say sparkly because she is a new CDC ( only been going for a month ) she is so upbeat. Such a contrast to my old one.

Thanks onlyme, curly and lvl30 for my welcome back. Its so good to be back on the diet. Its a scary place out there in the real world of food and no real direction so now i feel safe again. Only on day 2 but its all going great my old excitement has been re-ignited.

hi hun i've just completed week 1 of a re-start. good luck to you get them first few days over and done with you'll be going great guns
good luck
xx

Hello sass

Welcome back, glad your son is alright now - it must have been very worrying at the time, good luck getting to your goal x
And well done to Laurie for doing so well this week x

Thanks Ladys. Day 4 for me today and i'm feeling ontop of the world right now, so pleased i got through the first few days and its totm also feeling the ketosis love, feeling really happy and motivated :D Love this diet right now.

Back