Back again

louiser

Trying very hard!
Hello everyone,

I did the Cambridge Diet about 2 years ago. I managed to loose 5 stone.
I moved out of my parents and through having too much fun, not cooking for myself properly and stopping smoking at Christmas I've put on about 3 stone again!

So, I am starting again on Monday but I am really excited, I've been remembering why I loved the diet in the first place, mainly that I didn't ever have to think about what to get for my dinner and lunches. I think It'll be so much easier avoiding that single persons pack up that I have to make at the minute!

Is there anyone else starting or just started that would like to swap emails to help eachother out?

Has anything changed in the past couple of years?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you all soon,

Louise xxx

Hiya! I too lost a fair wack 7 stone and I've gained over a stone back and restarting this Saturday I want to lose this stone plus ideally another 2 going so stick to ss+ until end of July!

Good luck!!!

There are a few extra options now on ss+ meals ie u can now have 2 eggs etc there's a thread here somewhere n theres a couple of new flavours that's all the difference I'm aware of

Hi guys im on day 4 of my re start. Lost 5 stone last time and would like to lose at least 3 for my best friends wedding at the end of july. Good luck xx

Hi, sounds like we are a double.
I lost 4 stone a couple of years ago with cambridge and did what you did, didn't look after myself.
Now I'm back. Day 2 today and headache from hell (that'll be the pizza carbs before I started).
I'm definatly up for buddying - this site and the friends I made here are what helped through this the first time.
Very best of luck to you.

Hi can i join you ,i lost 3 stone first time round . i have regained 1 but would like to looose 2. I am re starting tomorrow. Just need to get first 3 days done and i know it is easier

Good luck to everyone.
Who else is as miffed as me that they let the weight creep on again.
So, what are we all going to do different this time?
During my 1st cambrisge journey I started getting into regular exercise. Kept the weight off after diet still keeping up the excersise, but once that stopped, the weight crept up.
First must start some regular exercise - get rid of this headache first :)

Yep Im definately gona add exercise in to it this time. And not eat like a pig when I finally go in to mainatnence. Ive been in bed for the past 15 hours, dont feel right at all, got the shakes really bad, my body is rattling and my heart is racing, got no energy and my body feels so heavy :-(. Hope this isn't related to CD, never experienced it before. Anyone else experienced it? xx

Hi, hope u feel better soon. I just had a text from my mate asking me if I had experienced any shakes. She did the plan earlier on in the year and lost 3st. She said she experienced shakes, heart pulpitations and no energy, so it may be CD related. If it continues/gets worse maybe see ur GP.

How is everyone today?
Katie 18, are you feeling any better.

I am shocked at myself as I'm on day 4. Every now and agin I get that 'well I've done well - maybe I could just do ww now' ...
This is day 4 and this is what my head is doing!!!

I will get through my 3 week goal and I will not let me head play games.

What about you lot, what are your worst head games??

I keep telling myself if I can not eat for two days I can def stick to ww although I've been going to ww since nov until last week and lost a grand total of 1/2 a pound lol!! Cause I lose a bit then think oh I can have this choc / cake now cause I've lost a bit then put on what I've lost!

Need to keep reminding myself I can't be trusted on ww, not yet anyway x

Hi guys, Im feeling so much better, got loads more energy too woohoo (pleased about that). Well im on day 6 and today has been the best day so far, no cravings and not feeling hungry :) And my daughter just had a subway and left some and it went straight in the bin haha, well done me. How is everyone else today? xx

im a restarter too after loosing 4 stone on lipotrim - done cambridge for a little while when i couldnt face lipotrim anymore but couldnt stick to it!

now im back on it - week 1 and im feeling really positive (especially after loosing 1stone 2lb in my first week :)

keep up the good work everyone x

Hi everyone I'm a newbie and I'm on day 5 the first few days were bloody awful to be honest and I didn't expect to have felt that bad!
But today I am soooo different lots of energy done lots of jobs around the house even took the dog on a long walk :)
I have my first weigh in on Monday so Hoping it will be good, I'm on ss and have done 100%
Do you loss a lot in the first few weeks??

Hi Vickie, This is day 7 for me, and like you the first few days were hell. But Im feeling great now and can already feel the diet working. My weigh in isnt until thursday which will be 10 after start. I did have a sneaky peak on scales this morning and they said I had lost 10lb 3/4 :), the most Ive ever lost in my first week. You will def lose good amounts if you stick 100% and drink your water. Let us know how your weigh in goes tomorrow. Good Luck :) xx

Hi Katie
Yup you certainly do suffer for a few days but it's amazing how you go from feeling awful to feeling really good :)

I haven't weight myself as I don't have any scales in the house lol, but I am hoping to have a good loss first week as I have been 100%
the only thing I'm worried about is it's TOTM and I really hope it doesn't affect my first weigh in :-(( xx

Hi Katie
Yup you certainly do suffer for a few days but it's amazing how you go from feeling awful to feeling really good :)

I haven't weight myself as I don't have any scales in the house lol, but I am hoping to have a good loss first week as I have been 100%
the only thing I'm worried about is it's TOTM and I really hope it doesn't affect my first weigh in :-(( xx

Im sure you will have a good loss hun, its my TOTM also and it hasn't affected mine. It is making me crave food tho lol. I'll resist as usual. xx

Back