back for second time, day 5

BUTTERBEAN94

Is a loser! ;-)
Hi all! I am back on 10:48:48 after a 2 year break, only lasted 3 weeks last time, but this time feels different! I'm more positive and haven't really craved food that much! Today I have loads of energy and I don't feel hungry! Have about 9 stones to lose,

I am going to buy some breath strips when I get weighed on Friday! Lol I run a Pub and the customers will be running a mile! Lol

Good luck everybody...we can do it!

Hi Butterbean well done for coming back! You can do it this time. It is so worth the effort. Good luck in ur first week we are all rooting for ya xxx

Thanks very much, I'm feeling tonns better this time around! Will let you know on Friday what my results are!

Hi, this is my first time but you seem similar weight to me. This is my first week , big weigh in day on Friday. I havn't felt hungry in my stomach just in my head. I used to run a busy catering pub and that's where I started to put weight on, a pub consumes your every waking moment but try something creative to do with your hands, you CAN do it and so can I, we'll look fantastic by the end of summer!!!

Butterbean and Mollycarly, all the very best to you on your weightloss journey. Keep as busy as you can when you feel temptation approaching. Keep a water bottle with you at all times and reach for it first when you feel peckish.

To Butterbean and MorlyCarly - good luck. Look forward to hearing about your LT experience.

i soooooooo admire you, running a pub and doing lipotrim...it will all be worth it come summer I am sure... hope your first weigh in is what you want x

Back