Back to being a Slimming World girl!

ThinDilema

Hello everyone! :wavey:

So i did SW in 2007 and lost 5 stone :D however from then till now ive put basically double that back on! :mad:

So now im back at slimming world, and it feels like coming home, after 3 years im finally full of energy again, loving food again and feeling full again! and at the same time dropping weight!

So i have my weigh in on Tuesday and have been filling in the food diary on lifeline online and feeling really good tbh!

I do have one question : what is a really nice recipie for tea on a green day? I had couscous, salad and roast peppers for lunch and couscous salad for breakfast (weird but its sw lol) I love couscous lol!
might have some veggie bacon, eggs and sw chips! :D

Lets hope for a good weight loss this week!

Hope everyones having a good day and week!

R
x

Hello and welcome! I'm not really a green girl, do mostly red, but someone will be along shortly to help you with some ideas xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome home to the SW way and welcome to these boards :) As it is such a lovely day you might be inspired to BBQ some veggie kebabs with rice, more couscous or a jacket potato and salad :D

Good luck
Cobweb xx

Hi and welcome back to SW!

I love green days too, recently I've been addicted to spicy risotto. I've never had risotto before but find it the most filling tasty meal. I think I eat about 4 people's worth each meal. :eek: I make it with chicken stock, peppers, mushrooms, onions, chilli, ginger and garlic. Stir through some parmesan (HeA) and some coriander once it's cooked. Lovely and spicy and stodgy and yummy! I've also made the 3 bean chilli in this month's magazine. Was pretty nice and very filling. Also in the mag there's a recipe for chicken chow mein, I just sustitute the chicken for quorn and have loads of noodles. The spices are lovely. Veggie lasagne is great too, you're eating so many vegetables you can't help but feel angelic. :p

I bought a recipe book from class this week '100 green meals' I think it's called. Might be a good idea for you. :)

Aw i never even thought about a BBQ! its gorgeous today so that may be the way to go! :)
:) maybe some veggi sasuage kebabs with roasted veg and a light mayo dip!...mmm i love summertimes!

Back