Back to Slimming World

mishellybell

so christmas is over (kind of) and its time to make the new years resolutions - mine will of course be 'lose weight', except this year is going to be different! I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THIS!!

I have done slimming world a few times, lost around a stone then put it all back on again. I dont own any scales so no idea what I weigh but I know I have put on since the last time I weighed myself by my clothes and I can feel it so im going to guess around 13 stone. I am going to go out tomorrow and buy some weight watcher scales so I will see how wrong I am then.

Tomorrow I will restart my slimming journey with a target of 3 stone loss for my birthday in June. I work in an office so there are always treats lying around so if anyone has any handy tips to help me not reach for the biscuit tin I would be very grateful. Also I struggle with lunchs. Im not big fan of pasta as I find it dries out and doesnt taste very good and I dont enjoy sandwiches every day either so again if anyone has any helpful tips with pack ups to take to work that would be great.

Good luck to everyone with their journeys. I am going to search the site now and look for some yummy recipes :)

Good luck with your journey. I was going to suggest having a look on here for recipes, you'll find lots of ideas for lunches which you can take to work. I'd also suggest you take a look at peoples food diaries as well for ideas.

You could start a diary on here yourself that will help keep you motivated & people will pop in & offer help if needed.

Good luck! i returned to slimming world after a 6 month break, due to work issues and what not i haven't done very well so i'm using the new year as my get going!

Have you got the hairy dieters cook books? they are meant to be really good and taste just like the read thing i.e like a korma takeaway xx

HI,

for lunches I love cous cous salad instead of pasta, ham roll-ups, soup, SW quiche, meat loaf, the lists are endless really.

Good Luck! .x.x.

Good luck chick! If you're going to group, there isn't really much point in buying scales, keep the pennies and use them to treat yourself to something when you reach your first mini goal

You can do anything! More people need to realise this about themselves x

thanks for the replies. Im going to give it a go by myself for a bit first and see how it goes as I dont really have time to go to a class.

Thanks for the tips - i will have a look through some diaries now.

I made the decision to start back with Slimming world yesterday, group starts for me next Tuesday and I am so excited. Dreading the weigh-in though :( Good luck with your journey, lets make 2014 our year!!! :)

Back