Back to SW "again"

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Well as the title says! Im not gonna promise myself anything this time just gonna take a day at a time, ive been on minimins since it started and was on Discovery Health beforehand and im now two stone heavier than then, honestly will i ever bleedin learn?!? I know SW works ive never lost a lot of weight on it but i have lost some, also done VLCD's Cambridge and Exante and have lost and regained even more and tried WW briefly but the points thing was so mundane, so here i am back to the old and trusted SW, the only gripe i have with this diet is the amount of money i spend on food and really i cant afford to do that as im on a budget so i will be looking at any which way i can to save money. Off out soon to buy the magazine and do some budget shopping i have porridge in which i'll have for brekkie, wish i could afford to buy loads of fruit but means first so will get the basics first and build on that! I prefer green days so that will save me some cash only because green days fill me up more ive yet to do a red day and not feel hungry :confused:
Here's to day one.....

Last edited:
good luck mate xx

Green day's can be cheap, pasta, rice, Jack Potatoes, Beans etc.. just get yourself some passatta, you must have some seasoning indoors somewhere, to add to the sauce to cook your pasta and some fresh fruit and veg.. should do you nicely. with your HEB's you can have Alpen Light Bars, they are on sale in Tesco at a £1 a box, all flavours and you can have 2 of those per B choice.

Good luck with the diet. xx

Welcome back to SW :)
I am always shopping on a budget so it can be done. Read the thread that lists bargains that are SW friendly. Helps me out a lot.

I also find left overs help me out x

It doesn't matter how many times you've tried to lose weight before, this is the time that counts! Welcome back hun xxx

Hiya Petal,
In much the same position myself - gonna rejoin on Wed. Posted my doubts earlier on during the week. Want to get enthusiastic about it, but afraid that I'm gonna get too hyped up and chuck it again.
Gonna try the AA idea of one day at a time, see how it goes. I've four stone + to lose, but looking at 7lbs to try to motivate myself.
Good luck, and keep us posted.
C&C
Oh yeah, just going to throw out two mangoes I bought last week...:eek:

You've taken that first step to come back, so make it a successful one this time around! Good luck!

Oh yeah, just going to throw out two mangoes I bought last week...:eek:

Nooooooooo don't through out the mango's, blitz them with ginger & soy sauce pour over chicken & marinate for at least one hour, yummy, serve with pots, & veggies.

Petal
I buy frozen fruit & just take out enough the night before & have this for breakfast with yoghurt or snacks during the day.

Farmfoods have a variety of frozen fruit for £1 & Sainsbury's do their own brand for £1 also:D

Back