Backpacking through Europe!

PhoenixsHonour

I'm so excited, I just had to share this. My parents have offered to give me money for a holiday, as an incentive to lose weight. Awesome, right? Well, I've decided to backpack through Europe for a month with my girlfriend, just before university starts.

My provisional route:

Paris-->Berlin-->Warsaw-->Krakow-->Budapest-->Belgrade-->Athens-->Naples-->Rome-->Florence-->Venice-->Vienna-->Prague-->Munich. Mostly by train, though there is a ferry somewhere in there.

I can't wait!!

Wow, that's a nice pressie, and a lovely thing to look forward to. I LOVE traveling, and I'm one of those sad peeps always looking up holidays and unusual destinations on the Internet, hehe.

It's great to have an incentive, my hunnybunny has said he will pay for a whole new wardrobe of clothes, when I hit target, YAY !!!! Good Luck !!!!

Thank you both. I'm doubly thrilled today, because I just got a christmas job which means I can start saving up for the trip as well!

Good news on the Christmas job...I'm currently between jobs, what with the move here and then moving house again here...no rest for the wicked....

You will be Miss Slinky Europe Pants on your trip and just think how AMAZING you will look in the photos !!!!!!

Hehehe !!!!

Diva x

Back