Bad Breath Remedy! Your thoughts?

Getting my third date with new chap in tomorrow night - which will be my day four of LT. I did mention LT to him today cos he thought it odd why I didn't want to go for a meal. Wait till he sees me drinking soda water!

Going to a 50th party in the pub tonight - have to get past these barriers otherwise I would've continued putting off my 'start date' for LT.

I'm driving so that helps enormously.

ketosis doesn't cause bad breath contrary to what they tell you. ketosis in fact causes sweet smelling breath. its probably the reflux of acid from your stomach as a result of not eating that is causing the bad breath.
as for what u can do for it...probably take a proton pump inhibitor such as zoton or protium :/ though its not recommended.

Thank you for that info thinking. Maybe why not everyone does get bad breath. So, finding a remedy would still be a great idea and maybe not so impossible.

Bad Breath remedy response

LT responded to my question about a potential remedy product.

RE: Advice Please re a product‏
offline16.png
Lipotrim ([email protected]) Sent:14 February 2010 09:02:38To: xxxx

Not a good idea. It can slow your weight loss and make you more hungry than you need to be. Gold Spot can also be a problem.

Sent: 12 February 2010 18:30
To: [email protected]
Subject: Advice Please re a product

Unflavoured Liquid Chlorophyll Ingredients
Pure Filtered Water
Chlorophyll Concentrate from English Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
Methyl Paraben derived from salt (less than 0.01%)

I have read about the above product, is this fine to ingest (liquid or tablet form) when on a TFR stage.

I am aware of the masks that we are allowed to use (listerine and gold spot) but felt it was enquiring about this product as a remedy rather than a mask.

Many thanks

Back