Bad day turns good!

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I woke up this morning with a horrid backache and in the most awful mood! Was moping around contemplating my life and everything about it!

I then went out to do some shopping and got some brill deals which really cheered me up. Picked up 3 halves of honey dew melon for 60p!

I then got home to find out I won a holiday for 4 people, 7 nights accommodation in Europe or UK! Still very shocked!

I now have a stuffed marrow (large one for 99p) in the oven and am really looking forward to it!

I hope everyone else had a good day?!

Wow - what a day!!
Well done on winning the holiday - that's pretty fab :) where do you fancy going?

Enjoy the marrow! Long may your luck continue. xx

Wow, a good day indeed, how lovely to win a holiday, well done you, enjoy your marrow. X

I did yes!! I've been very lucky recently. Been comping for 2 years and these are my first holiday wins :)

Jaylou, I think I'm going to take it in the UK as I don't really have the cash for passports and holiday clothes etc I get to take my daughter that way. She is 8 and it will be the first time I've taken her on holiday!! :family2:

Fantastic Kelly - hols in the UK are fantastic, we have some super places and I often think this country is overlooked. I love staying here! Let's just hope we get some nicer weather soon. Well done you!

Oh well done!

Well done you!
Can i just ask where do your comps come from are they on line or magazines?

Wow!! Thats really great! Look at the win as karma maybe - a reward for all your hard work at slimming world!!

L xx

Back