Bambi's"lfe style" diary :D

Bambalina11

Well hello you lovely people!! I officially started diet on Monday but with mishaps on actual cals I'm scrapping Mon & Tues and starting today ( I keep getting it wrong BUT finally cracked it today! You wouldn't know I worked with numbers but I've been a right dufus!!)

Soooo my TDEE is 2036 and 20% off of this leaves me 1628 however on MFP I've clicked the button that says 1/2pound off a week and that's 1680 so I'm using this final time I'll whittle on about which número I should have- its 1680 damit :D

Now as a 30year old mother of 2 I'm a in deep denial about how I look.....I know I'm fat but still try to dress skinny...sad but true! Never fear cal counting is here!!! Whoop Whoop!!! I want to lose 25lbs over the year hoping for a 1lb a week loss, my goal weight is 150lbs (10st 10) and being 5ft7 with a medium frame I can totally pull off a 150lb me :p (how confident do I sound that's cause I'm riding the just started a diet wave in a month I'm gonna need you guys cause that's when I start slacking...)

Anyhoos each day I'll post screen shots of my food diary ;) and I shall weigh thee self Wed onwards!!

Rock on my lovely cal counters :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well yesterday was good I had my 1680 Cals and then went over by 100 eeeek! I think cause i was soo cold by the time I got in from work it's quarter past 7 I was HUNGRY!! But I'm not beating myself up it was only 100 more and it was some prawns with a tiny bit of smoked salmon at least it wasn't chocolate!!

Today have been ultra good so far! Have had breakfast & lunch and I still have 967 Cals left!! Today was also first proper day @ gym!! I did my first ever spin class then I did 10min weights and 10min cross trainer then 1hr Pilates class!!! I am going to walk to pick my son up from school that's 1.2miles!! Thursday's will be my mega exercise day, tomorrow no gym sat 1hr work out, sun pump fx, mon pump fx and tues boot camp, wed & fri chill nights :D

Thanks today is first day I haven't over eaten sooo Whoop Whoop!!!

How's u today?xx

Sneaky scales jump and..... 12st 5.4lbs!! I was 12st 7lbs so I think that's a 1.6lb loss soo far hoping to hit 2lb loss by Weigh in!!! Xx

Oh ps, I got my tdee wrong so I'm now on 1750 which is correct for me atm (I was using tdee for my goal weight DUH dufus alert!!!)

good luck! all this tdee stuff is confusing for me as I want to get it right! My heart rate moniter broke today so tdee is way to gi from now on lol how much exercise are you planing a week?

Hi ya go to fat2fit radio (type in google) put your goal weight as what u weigh now to find ur tdee then deduct 20%, now it's not gonna be a loss of 4lb a week prob 1-2 but that's the best way!!! I will be exercising 5 times a week plus housework running after my 2&5year old and school runs on days I'm not working :) but I'll still set it at lightly active!! I'm also forcing myself to drink 1-1.5ltrs of water every day xx

iv set mine to lightly active too.im terrible at drinking water- i have a 2ltr jug that im supposed to fill every day but never do!
off topic but is it snowing where you are? my 2 year old is so excited to see the snow lol

Hi ya guys!!

Well I've munched today eeeeek only have 350cals left!! When I get cold I can't help it!! I've eaten healthy apart from a kitkat :s

No exercise today though did have a half hour snowball fight with the kiddies! Tomorrow ive got bodypump so I'm looking forward to that!!

All in all I'm feeling good but I just know today I'm going over my allocated amount!! Unless I go to bed at like 6pm hahaha xx

So last night I went over (2 glass of wine!!!) BUT I'm cool with that im not gonna beat myself up, but more importantly I'm not gonna let it keep happening!!! I am off on a girls weekend on March the 9th and I am going to be 7lbs lighter by then!!!!

In hindsight my problem is when I start restricting I start freaking out, all I can think about is food and what I'm going to eat next, thus the over eating... I need to chill the freak out about this, I'm not starving myself I do have plenty of calories to eat BUT mentally it's just not clicking!

Today I'm also going to start logging my food on here just to reiterate the point! Now I have 1750 cals to have and I blooming well an going to stick to them!!!

Breakfast:
2x cup of coffee 33cals
1 slim fast ready made shake 220cals

2x fridge raiders peri peri 254cals
45g prawns 45 cals

Double class at gym
45min bums & tums
60min body pump

1165 cals left

Back