Bambi's"lfe style" diary :D

Thanks hun!!

I know that's why I'm bugged at myself for not being able to stick to them!!cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had pasta for dinner and a petit filius little desert choc flavour mmmm it was roughly 840 cals eeeek :D had half a chicken soup by Covent garden for lunch and that's 216 cals have around 60cals left but seeing as I has such a big dinner I'm that lovely full almost sleepy way right now I prob won't use them :)

Ahhh DD thanks but it seems my weeks indiscretions have caught up with me it looks like I've put on 0.6lbs!!!! I'm hoping it's the fund fault yesterday....but in reality prob not!!! Ahhh feck!!!

So today I'm taking measurements and blooming well sticking new week new start :D

How's u? Xx

Thats such a miniscule gain I wouldn't dwell on it at all. You sound really upbeat and motivated and not "diet-y" at all which is fab- keep going :D you have plenty of time for slow and steady til March :D

Re Re START!!

Weight 12st 7.6lbs!!

WI Monday's Cals Reduced 1680!! No more fluffing around!!!

'Nough Said :D

Now I've deliberately used photos with out hair and make up done, after 1st lost I'll update and when at goal I'll do the ones with tan make up hair like they do in the magazines hahaha!

I'm gonna blast that fatty tummy to the moooon!! And those arms are gonna turn into lean mean guns lol

Will update food diary at end of day xx

Thats such a miniscule gain I wouldn't dwell on it at all. You sound really upbeat and motivated and not "diet-y" at all which is fab- keep going :D you have plenty of time for slow and steady til March :D

Thanks hun!! I think I'm hitting the "zone" where I can really get into this!! Xx

Thanks though same time I've just thought I've put my fat belly out to the world eeeeek!!!xx

Well done very brave I am going to do the same later if I can work out how to change my settings on my I phone to let me upload photos x

Keep up the good work Hun!

Im on 1700 cals too. It sounds like a lot but you make one mistake n woops you over your limit.

I love body pump but the only class I can get to now I've started college in the evenings is first thing Sunday morning n most Sundays I just cnt face it lol.

HAHA same man! Although its awesome how quickly you progress if you go consistently. Love body pump

okayyyyyy TMI moment HOWEVER it explains the hunger & the 0·6LB gain.......it's my time if the month!!! hopefully th his will rectify itself next week!! Fingers crossed :D

So for dinner last night I basically ate the last of my pasta I put it at 1200 so I didn't eat anymore, going gym tonight doing 45min spin class then 45min boot camp eeeeeek, I must be mad I tell u :D

Have a good day ladies xx

Woah good effort at the gym! I have boxing scheduled for tonight! When are you weighing in?

I can't wait to have some pasta- just realised new kitchen hob is induction and none of our old pans work pahahah!!

Well weigh in is on Monday so I'm hoping TOM will have rectified itself, it explains why I was so hungry last week!! Yesterday was 0.6lb gain so I'm aiming for 2.6lb loss!!!get in there lol

I know with the gym!! At the moment I'm doing 3 days a week gonna build it up to 5 when I get fitter so to get the best outta my days I'm doing double classes, sundays bums&tums followed by body pump, Tuesday's spin followed by boot amp, Thursday's spin followed by 20min cross trainer & half hr weight lifting then a Pilates class :D when I get fitter I'll add Mondays & Saturdays and do running&cross trainer!! Yay to the boxing!! My gym does a box fit class but I can never make it because of the timings!!!

Ooo posh hob ;0) I love pasta especially seafood chilli linguine mmmmm!!

How u finding things today xx

Back