Banrock Station Light Wine

samjay123

Silver Member
I did search and it's been asked before but in Jan. Not sure if they've changed this wine. But my friend joined class and her c told her it was 9 syns a bottle. I've done my research and theres 3 syns 125ml. Even checked on the banrock site and the light one is definitely 60cals 125ml which makes 360 cals per bottle which is actually 18 syns!! She text her c to check and she said it's deffo 9 syns. Can someone shed some light as I thought consultants had the current correct info? I use sw online so I dont have a c to ask. Thanks all

If those are the calories then those are the syns, theres nothing free in it so its 1 syn per 20 calories so it's 18 syns a bottle - you're right and your C is wrong. Maybe s/he is thinking of the smaller bottles you can get or something? :confused:

Here we go, even on syns online its 18 syns a bottle:

Banrock Station Light Rose Wine, 125ml 3

Thank you. I checked the banrock site and those are the calories. She's going to check with her c next week. Thank you again

Whats it like just came across it on tesco site lol what are the syns in a normal rose?

Alway 1 syn per 20 calories. Average rose:

Rose wine, 125ml 4½
Rose wine, 175ml 6
Rose wine, 250ml 9

WOW so this is much lower in syns bet it tastes rank though lol well have 2 bottles in me basket so we will see it is buy one get one free in tescos xx

Back