Susie's final count-down to that LBD at Xmas

Susienoz

Hello all - I've been over 2 stone overweight than I should be for far too long. Split with hubby over 2 years ago and indulged in far too many wrong things - especially the dreaded wine. I am so fed up with not feeling confident any longer that I have set myself a target for losing at least a stone by Xmas which will take me down to 9 st 13. I have been single for 2 and a half years now, its time I got back out and about enjoying myself a meeting the new lucky future other half (lol). I've decided to create a diary to keep me on the straight and narrow - I am a shift worker but hope to keep myself organised by taking food in with me and plenty of free foods in case I get very hungry.

Please feel free to correct me wherever I am wrong - I would be grateful to you for advice and tips.

Saturday 14th September 2013

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, nectarine

Lunch - Mixed salad (no dressing) Tuna with tbsp light mayo (2 syns), kiwi fruit

Tea - Jacket potato with cheese (hex A + 5 syns), Grapes and celery

Snacks - Roast chicken mug shot (love these)

Cadburys' highlights hot chocolate - 2 syns

Total syns today - 9

Will add further if I decide to eat more. Will definitely not be going to the shop for a bottle of wine.

Good luck to you all xxx

Forgot to say that my weigh day will be a Wednesday morning at home

Last edited:
Forgot to say that I will be doing mainly Extra easy - however am I right in saying that the above could be classed as a green day if I count the tuna as a Hex b???

Sunday 15th September

Breakfast - banana, tuna salad with 1 x tbsp mayo (2syns)

Mid morning - grapes and strawberries

lunch - Cheese, leek & ham pasta,n sauce (1 syn) with sweetcorn, mushrooms & onions

Dinner - Well I didn't have dinner because I was just too full. I have had a piece of 30g cheese (hex a) and a piece of brown bread (hex b)

Well I suceeded - resisted the wine last night. I went to bed early to finish my book with a cup of hot chocolate. I am working early mornings to so I know it may sound strange me have a tuna salad for breakfast but I have it mid morning and getting up at 530am - its like a lunch for me really. Will edit my diary throughtout the day as I go along

Again no wine, I'm doing well aren't I? Mind you I have been tempted my kids have been arguing all evening and I have been so stressed out. Going to go to bed early not to spoil my diet with a hot chocolate of course (2 syns) So hope you all have the willpower this evening to keep going and I'll be back tomorrow xxxx Good night allXXXX

Total syns today - 5

Last edited:
Monday 16th September 2013

Decided I am not drinking enough water so going to up my intake - In work until 4 today, I find it much easier to drink water in work than I do at home. Had to be in work by 8 this morning - do you think the kids would get ready for me - They drove me up the wall - I do love them really - Well 2 whole days 100% so far - let smake it 3

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, banana

Lunch - Mixed salad (including beetroot, egg and boiled potatoes), Grapes & strawberries

Dinner - 1 x bottle of white wine and 2 x packets of ready salted walkers crisps

Last edited:
Soooo tempted to have some wine tonight - just managed to get the day off work tomorrow and the thought of relaxing tonight with a chilled bottle of pinot grigio sounds lovely --- Arghhhh!!!!

Ok Monday was a write off - can't believe I fell for the bottle of wine. Really felt it yesterday morning as well. I am so diasppointed in myself. I was doing so well as well - OK I've done and I'm going to draw a line under it

Tuesday 17th September

Breakfast - Plum tomatoes, fried potatoes (in frylite) fried egg and mushrooms 1 x piece of brown bread

Lunch - Mugshot, nectarine

Dinner - spaghetti bolgnaise (mushrooms, onions, peppers)

Wednesday 18th September

Breakfast - plum tomatoes, mushrooms, poached eggs -1 x brown bread

lunch - spaghetti bolognaise, nectarine

Dinner - Jacket potato, salmon and Salad (2 syns for mayo)

Working nights so another portion of spaghetti bolognaise & banana

I have eaten loads today but all has been on plan. Only 2 syns used.

Last edited:
Thursday 19th September

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, banana

Lunch - bolgnaise (no pasta) piece of brown bread and a bit of cheese (hex A and Hex B)

Dinner - Chicken curry ( with onions, tomatoes, garlic, pepper & mushrooms) with rice
apple, pear

2 x highlights hot chocolate (4 syns)

Got another nightshift to do tonight - Nightshift frustrates me because I know when I weigh on these days I don't get a true weight. Will have to wait until Saturday to see if I have lost anything this week so far (yes I'm one of those serial weighers)

Last edited:
Back