Step 1 Sole Source Bars

It's usually week 2 but my CDC says if you're really struggling with the liquid diet before then bars can be introduced sooner. Better doing CWP on bars in weeks 1 and 2 than not doing it at all :)

I left it till week 4 and then only had one every other day I feel the longer I drag each week out I look forward to something different next week this is week 5 and ive had a bar every day but mite just have shakes next week and alternate it gives me focus on next week lol !!

Thank you, I'm craving just biting something so decided I'm going to just stick with ice for now. I think if I start on them it will make me want to eat something else do going to try as long as I can without them xx

My CDC let me have them from day 1.

My CDC let me have them from day 1.

All the CDC say different things mine said I can't have them until wk 2 but I'm going to try and resist if I can. Have woken up on day 5 and feel great!! Looking forward to weigh in in Tuesday now to see how I've done xx

Yeh I'm on day 5 & despite having a cold I do feel a lot better ie no hunger & more energy :)

Back