Batchelors Express Mushroom Rice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by daisydoolittle, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. daisydoolittle

daisydoolittle New Member

Hi, I am new to SW and need an easy rice dish to eat at work. Does anyone know the syn value for the Batchelors Express Mushroom Rice please?

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi - I can't find the express rice, only the dried packs....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Savoury Rice, Mushroom, dried 120g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 21½ Syns [​IMG] Green Free [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

If it's already cooked it usually contains oil to stop it sticking together so WILL be syns..... post the nutrition details and I'll look on calculator if you want.

4. daisydoolittle

daisydoolittle New Member

Thanks for help. Unfortunately I don't have the packet now as I scoffed the rice at work so fingers crossed the syns are not too high!! x

5. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's 2 syns on Green and EE and 19.5 syns on a Red day! I quite often have one of those if I'm too tired/lazy to make my lunch for the next day, lol! :) xxx

6. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you want to know any of the others, let me know! :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.