Batten down the hatches.....Big Storm predicted

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello peeps

In case you have not seen, thay are predicitn a violent storm tomorrow night and Monday with gale force winds across the UK.

Secure those garden tables and chairs!! And stay inside if you can!

Supposed to be the worst storm of the year (which probably means it will be sunny and mild :D) but in case they are right.....its gonna be a doozy!

Be careful out there!

I used to love storms - now they just mean more work. Hence the Overtime next week. :rolleyes::D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    big storms scare me
    my house is old and the three sheds and greenhouses in my garden a bit insecure
    i always imagoine either teh greenhouse windows blowing out and decapitating someone or my little house taking off with me in it a bit like the start of the wizard of oz

i wouldnt mind if we took off then landed on and squashed the wicked witch of fattiness though

4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    My hubbys work put a Tanoy message over the whole station, so they must be expecting it to be bad.

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    It's my main day at Uni on Monday .... great! :sigh:

I'll have to assess the situation - I'm not taking risks just to sit and listen about James Joyce and his book 'Dubliners'.

6. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hmmmm, wonder what it will be like..... every time they warn us nothing happens... We had a flood warning a few months ago and the sea didn't even leave the beach, thankfull.

7. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh dear not more gail force winds, they've been terrible lately!

8. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    OMG HOW EXCITIN!!!!!!!!!! That's gnna be my first day back on shakes....... it leaves no excuse, if I can't leave the house, I can't get to the shop and buy chocolate n takeaways!!! :rolleyes:

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :rotflmao: Slushy what a brilliant thought --- I'd be happy to land on her anyday!

I'll be having another fun drive to work that day then - it's a 35 mile drive and the first half is on the motorway where you get blown all over the shop and the second half is on an A road where trees are known to fall down ...... hmmmmm great fun.

Claire --- you will not be buying chocolate and or takeaways even if the sun is blistering down - you're a good girl :D

10. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear, we are running a horse show tomoz, I hope all the punters arrive before it starts. We should finish before the evening.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.