Been shopping today... updated photos... 6 stone lighter....

tommee2004

http://www.phonefun4u.com/personal2/tom/Site/Site/Photos.html

We went to Reading today, and I ended up spending loads and loads of money on new clothes!!!

Here are some facts:

Started LL 7th Feb 2007

Waist: 42-44"
Tops: XXL
Weight 19st 11lbs

Now, 12 weeks on
Waist: 34"
Tops: M/L
Weight 13st 13lbs

:)

It makes me feel so good buying new clothes like today that fit nicely and look really cool :) woooohooooo

Photos

We went to Reading today, and I ended up spending loads and loads of money on new clothes!!!

Here are some facts:

Started LL 7th Feb 2007

Waist: 42-44"
Tops: XXL
Weight 19st 11lbs

Now, 12 weeks on
Waist: 34"
Tops: M/L
Weight 13st 13lbs

:)

It makes me feel so good buying new clothes like today that fit nicely and look really cool :) woooohooooo

Very impressive tommee:party0019: :party0019:

Well done...u should be proud, u've done brilliantly and look really good *ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

you have done sooo well and look sooooo fit !!!!!!!!!:party0038: :party0038: :party0038:

wow - you sexy beast! --- (must say sorry to you partner for me)

well done on weight - you look lovely! well done xxx

Well done Tommee, It is a great feeling to buy new smaller clothes :)

You have done so well with your weight loss! :clap::party0011:

Looking a bit of a sex pot there mate! Bet your GF is soooo chuffed, as you are! You're looking fab! How much more do you want to loose - surely you must soon be at goal? Well done on such a fantastic achievement!

Tommee you look lovely - well done - glad you had such a good shopping spree :)

Cath

Well done - you look fab!

Oh, you look so cool in your new clothes! Well done you! :clap:

OMG!! you're a completely different man!! I can't believe you've changed that much just since February! That's one of the most jaw dropping things I've seen on this site! Well done!!

I have to admit though - looking at your photos, after working out why there seemed to be a surplus of arms in the first one of you and your gf in the sea (one arm seemed to be snaking its way up your groin from out of the water... :eek: :D ) I did go "phwoar" - and that was your before shot!! :D

So congratulations to your missus...!!! :D :D

WOW, What a fantastic transformation bet you feel great, you look fandabidozy in your you new togs, great weight loss 6 stones is amazing you have done really well, its just shows what we all can achieve if we put our mind to.
Well done mate you look WONDERFUL. (WHAT A LUCKY GIRLFRIEND)

Tommee, you are an absolute star!! Well done you!! You deserve to feel great!!

xx

well done you
you are gorgeous (i am married happily) apologies to your g/f
what an inspiration
and congratulations on the shopping looks like you made some good choices there
xxx

Nice one mate. I'm halfway through the same sort of loss as you. Can I ask how tall you are? I'm struggling to decide on a goal weight as I am fairly tall, and generally broad shouldered. I feel that the goals set out by BMI may just make me too thin.

well done you did good !!! enjoy the feeling of new clothes xx

Back