Been shopping today... updated photos... 6 stone lighter....

WOW!!!!! You look amazing! To be honest you were pretty gorgeous before your manic weight loss, but you're even more handsome now.
Id say your partner was a lucky girl, but shes bloody gorgeous too.

:wow::bliss: :wow: :wow::bliss: :wow:
Thats amazing weight loss well done!!! can't wait till i can go shopping woohoooo!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the great weight loss and what a difference in clothes sizes. And great collection of pics.
Irene xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You really DO look like a different person; do you feel like one?

Well done for going the distance and doing so well. AND for posting (or is that posing?!) amongst all the women! Only teasing; it's an incredible achievement.

Awesome!

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all your kind comments! :)

I am Over the moon!!! I got weighed tonight, and lost another 5lbs. I think I want to lose another 5lbs now, so getting very near goal. Possibly start official management next Sunday.

Tonight however, I have had some Salmon, and salad. I think I needed it, after not eating for 13 weeks, this evenings meal was planned, and my Mum prepared a lovely meal, small portion, but sooo tasty considering I have NEVER ever liked Salmon before!! Wohooo!!

I am not bothered if it affects the weight loss for the next week. It was a healthy, small meal, and is all I have eaten all day (no packs today)

I am 6ft 1 - so ideally I am at goal now, but my initial personal goal was 80Kgs, and for this I still have 6kgs to go, but we'll see.

I am going to go down gently, and slowly reintroduce food, unofficially for now - just after I get weighed; have a nice healthy meal. I feel great for it, and am not concerned at all.

Thanks again for everyones amazing comments.

You're all doing GREAT and I posted these photos to hopefully inspire you all to continue. You TOO can do it...and ARE doing it already ;-)

Its definitely life changing, and I couldn't ever go back to my old habits/size.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE :D:D:D:D

Congratulations on another terrific weight loss this week!

5lbs. is brill:clap: :clap: :clap:

You have come a long way in such a short space of time!

frame_topleftcorner.gif
frame_topbg.gif
frame_topleftcorner.gif
frame_topbg.gif
frame_toprightcorner.gif
frame_leftbg.gif

frame_toprightcorner.gif
frame_leftbg.gif
frame_toprightcorner.gif
frame_leftbg.gif

frame_toprightcorner.gif
frame_leftbg.gif

frame_toprightcorner.gif
frame_leftbg.gif

I never ever believed I would get this far. Its amazing to think I had not eaten anything for 13 weeks. I feel over the moon for doing this, and can only recommend it to everyone.

It had changed my life completely. I enjoy shopping, I enjoy walking and being outside, and I am soooo happy I had the opportunity to do LL. I need to thank my Mum & Dad for funding it for me, and supporting me through every step.

I now have 13lbs to go, and 110% can confirm I have never ever ever felt this good :D

I just had to write it down, because I woke up and it hit me, that I have done really well, and so has EVERYONE on here.

You're great support & TBH I don't think I'd have made it this far if it wasn't for being able to come on here and chat about stuff.

Its made it really much easier than I imagined!!

Thanks everyone & enjoy bank Holiday!!! I'm out for some more.... ssssssssssShopping !!! haha

See you all later!

Reactions: Sez
God you look amazing and have done so well!! You are so right to be pround of yourself and your amazing achievement.
I'm due to start LL this Thursday.... so this has been so inspiring for me, thanks so much for posting it on this site.
Good Luck with the shopping.....how great that must feel!!!

Just so chuffed for you...enjoy the sssshopping!!! What a lovely mum & dad you have too for paying! My mum gave me dosh when I have up smoking so thats helped with the money - havent added it u cos it would be tooo scary!! Keep going & dont forget that you still loose weight on management so dont be overdoing it!! Bet eating feels reall odd now!! Well done & thanks for the lovely encouraging thread!

Well I'm about the same height as you, and as I said about halfway through the same sort of loss as you. Seeing your pics has given me even more inspiration to stick with this. I can relate totally to what you say about feeling great and having energy, I'm the same. I love being out now and get so fed up sitting indoors if the weather is good.

I'm off out now too. No shopping yet, need to lose a bit more first.

Enjoy the Bank Hol everyone.

wowee, what an amazing transformation, well done

Wow well done Tommee. You look fab in your new togs.

:wow: Blimey, you look like a different man. It is so nice to see some man photo's and you look great. Well done. I hope you took your girlfriend shopping with you!!

Wow

WOWIm gobsmacked U look GREAT well done

Heres an update to my weight loss!

Despite eating last Sunday evening; I have today lost another 5lbs.

Just look at my ticker - how AMAZING is that, its nearly touching my goal!!! Woohooo

and more importantly, a HEALTHY BMI!!!!

So today, starts the beginning of my Management. (Pre Holiday).

When I return from Holiday, I plan on reassessing this, big time, and my LLC is a star, and is really supportive of whatever I want to do. I will go away feeling slimmer and happier than ever before, and will not let 2 weeks of sunshine ruin the new me!! I want to come BACK feeling EVER healthier, and HAPPY knowing I have not ruined the last 13 weeks hard work.

THANKS TO THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE ALL GAVE ME!!!! Its been an amazing advantage and my own motto (rather than the "more you drink. the more you shrink" would probably be:

"when in doubt, visit Minimins"

You have all been a great help when I've needed a boost, and its been great to come on here and share/discover new ideas, thoughts and feelings!

Thanks again! :D:D:D:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

well done tommee on losing another 5lbs with eating !!! enjoy your holiday mate xxxx btw bet you hit goal before jollies howmuch to go now ?

Hi Tommee

Just wanted to second every thing thats been said, you look like your own son now you look so much younger and fitter, you should be so pround! PLEASE dont abandon us now that you have achieved what you set out to achieve. We would love to get updates on on things are going , because as we all know being slim is a lifetime commitment, and we love your posts!
So dont be a stranger, remember all us fatties still fighting the war!
GOOD LUCK AND LOVE WINGING ITS WAY TO YOU !
CAROLE X

Back