Before and now (still a long way to go)

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
deleted.

Last edited:
Many many congratulations, you look absolutely brilliant! Such a pretty girl, your face looks so different and your body has transformed, you're going to have a cracking figure, you can see what a nice shape you have. Very happy for you and looking at those pictures will be an inspiration for many people, including me!

Xxx

Woo!! congratulations!! You've done really well!!! Hey when you're at your goal weight make sure you take a photo standing in that same doorway & then you can really see how far you've gone!! Fab tan btw too ;)

thank you both so much. I do usually take the photos in the same doorway not sure why I never this time lol. I know I am still huge blah blah but I KNOW i will get to where I want to be this time so dont mind showing them. Plus I was addimant you could not see a difference in me so my hubby made me take pictures to see :eek:

I remember the 1st time I saw a photo of me at my biggest, I was mortified. Funny how now (even tho I put weight on after reaching my goal) I don't mind people seeing the ''old'' pic as I know I don't look like that now!! I have a 2 sided photo frame on my dressing table, one side has ''massive me'' & the other side has ''mini me'' lol pic of me when I was at my prefect size. I'm currenly a bit too close to the ''fat me'' BUT I really want to get back to mini me!! I just need a LOT of help as I tend to lose my motivation a bit too easily!!

You're doing really well, keep it up!!! :)

Youre not huge at all, so far from it. I wouldnt lie.. as i know how you feel.. I still look at myself in the same way as I used to and it takes so much time for confidence and belief to grow.

You honestly look half the size you were before, and being completely honest, If i walked past you in the street I would think you look normal (whatever that is..) and yes you will look even better when you lose more weight but nobody would look at you now and say you look really overweight, I promise.

Not the best choice of words Im sure, but i'm no wordsmith, but i honestly think you look fab and you have to start thinking about yourself in a different way, youre not huge at all every part of you looks half as big and your face looks brilliant... if you didnt lose another pound off it, youd be ok.

xx

Its the hardest thing ever, it really is, but it all comes down to how much you want to be slim, all in the head, I say 10% tummy 90% head! and I cant say how much I want this! well it was getting way out of control (as you can tell) and something NEEDED to be done so I am blo*dy well doing it! :D I got myself into this mess so I am getting myself out! yeah it has been hard, and yes its still going to be hard but its a battle I will win!
I wish you all the best on your journey hun good luck! :hug99: xxx

Wow what a difference! You must be so proud! It must really have motivated you to keep going when you see such great results. I wish my weight loss looked this good! I'll definately be stopping back here to see how you keep going. Congratulations!

Youre not huge at all, so far from it. I wouldnt lie.. as i know how you feel.. I still look at myself in the same way as I used to and it takes so much time for confidence and belief to grow.

You honestly look half the size you were before, and being completely honest, If i walked past you in the street I would think you look normal (whatever that is..) and yes you will look even better when you lose more weight but nobody would look at you now and say you look really overweight, I promise.

Not the best choice of words Im sure, but i'm no wordsmith, but i honestly think you look fab and you have to start thinking about yourself in a different way, youre not huge at all every part of you looks half as big and your face looks brilliant... if you didnt lose another pound off it, youd be ok.

xx

I understand everything you have just said hun, and thank you !!! :D it really boosts my confidance. One of the main reasons apart from my health was the stares I used to get :cry: (And I dont blame them really :() but now I can honestly say I have not had one stare or snigger now I have lost a bit of weight!!) I was sooo fed up of bursting out crying in the middle of a supermarket or play area cos of ignorant people. That has not happened since ;)
I am so proud of how far I have come in this 10 months!
Thank you so much, your words have boosted me very much xxx

Last edited:
Wow what a difference! You must be so proud! It must really have motivated you to keep going when you see such great results. I wish my weight loss looked this good! I'll definately be stopping back here to see how you keep going. Congratulations!

Thank you!!! :) all the best with your weight loss xxx

One of the main reasons apart from my health was the stares I used to get

I know what you mean, it was only a couple of weeks ago, I was out, minding my own business & a car full of charming young men were yelling ''fattie'' at me as they drove past. No I didn't reply ''ignorant morons'' or ''come over here & say that to my face you cowards''.....

PS/ thanks for the ''rep'' comment. I only joined yesterday, so I'm still working out all the functions & things!! ;)

cant be that much of a transformation really.........73 views and 5 comments :(:( arrrghh never mind. will take them down just now.
thanks girls for your lovely comments though, much appriciated xxx

cant be that much of a transformation really.........73 views and 5 comments :(:( arrrghh never mind. will take them down just now.
thanks girls for your lovely comments though, much appriciated xxx

Hi Gonnagetslim, I saw this thread after you'd taken down your photos -
don't get too dishartened that not many comments to views. I come on here most days and read the boards for a bit of inspiration but am a bit shy about posting still, but everytime I see a great before and after/someone doing well along the way i'm going yeay!! in front of the computer feeling happy for the person even if i don't post that :rolleyes: you prob got 75 yeays! :party0019:

Back