Benedict Cumberbatch & Tom Hiddleston

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by snowflakes, 1 February 2014 Social URL.

1. snowflakes

snowflakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    170lb
    Current Weight:
    164.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    130lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.53%)
    OK, let me preface this: I honestly thought I'd left my fangirl days behind me when the Backstreet Boys broke up when I was a teenager... ten years ago. I outgrew it, as most teens do, and since then I've only ever taken a passing interest in celebrities, thinking most of them to be massively overrated...

But then these two came along! I don't know what it is, but they both fascinate me. After watching Sherlock, I looked at a lot of Benedict's backlog of work, and I don't think he's been involved in a single project that I haven't loved! He's incredibly talented and has done such a variety of work; I just can't get enough!

I recently saw Tom Hiddleston in Shakespeare's Coriolanus at the Donmar Warehouse, which took him from a name I vaguely recognised to a full blown crush. His energy and delivery on stage was just incredible.

Anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bellatrixx

bellatrixx Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I have a big crush on Cumberbatch! I think he's a great actor too!

4. snowflakes

snowflakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    170lb
    Current Weight:
    164.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    130lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.53%)
    Ooops, I'd forgotten about this thread! Yay, glad I'm not the only one :)
    I can't wait to see him on stage in Hamlet next year!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.