Best films/series on netflix

Fairly new to Netflix. We have watched all of Prison Break, started on American Horror Story..I was not keen but O/H loved it. We have recently started on The Good Wife which we both really like and last night we began watching Jessica Jones which is also very good.

Film wise recently we have watched Chef that was good. And the other week I watched Among Wolves, I think it was called that, very good! Harrowing, but good!

I love Netflix.... I may be an addict..... Always have it running when I am cooking.

TV

I've finished all these series, and I am awaiting new seasons, so I highly reccommend them all.
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Gossip Girl
  • Scorpion
  • Heartland
  • White Collar
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Life Unexpected
  • The Originals
Movies

This week we have watched:
  • What Happened in Vegas?
  • Love, Rosie
  • Monster's University
  • Footloose

I watched What Happened in Vegas I think... is that the one with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz? I liked that. We've seen all the OITNB.we were kinda disappointed in the 3rd series though compared to the other 2. Hoping the 4th picks back up again.

I've heard Pretty Little Liars is good so that might be on the list next once we are done with Jessica Jones (I like a couple of series on the go so you don't get fed up of the same one) ;)

Yeah same as. I normally have about 4-5. Plus I have the ones I watch when himself isn't home. Not sure he's a big a fan of teenybooper ones like me :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Jessica Jones just looks too scarey for me I watched the trailer and near had a heart attack. :eek:

I get both UK and US Netflix and Amazon so I'm not sure on which I watch what lol.

Criminal Minds
Buffy
Angel
Sons Of Anarchy
Bridezillas
Sherlock

Back