big man is here

harry_gill

hey everyone um harry from san francisco california ,i just started the lipotrim diet this monday i.e. 08152011 ,iam currently 401 and targeting 180 ,height is 188 cm,its the third day of diet n um still strong on it .any tips to keep my mind shut for that food cravings ,fyi right now iam in london for next 2 weeks and this is where is came to know bout lipotrim n started it asap ,next monday is the weigh inn ,hope i loose some pounds ! cheers:)

Hi Harry - welcome to the forum!

Ive never done Lipotrim myself - but have seen some greatsuccess stories with it.

How are you finding London? Its my fave UK city (after York)

i dont even feel the hunger any longer

Hi Harry - welcome to the forum!

Ive never done Lipotrim myself - but have seen some greatsuccess stories with it.

How are you finding London? Its my fave UK city (after York)

hey kelley thanks for the post,iam finding it really good so far the first 3 days were kinna hard but not that hard ,1st day iwas jus in delima to start it tomorrow n break it today n have something ,second day i was like i cannot afford to waste one day of hunger and third day took its tool my head was heavy every now and then and its fourth day today and i feel so good today did not even feel like having the shake ,but then my doctor called me and told me not to miss any of the shakes as its important for body to work normally. he said fourth day the fat starts to break down das the reason why iam not feeling hungry any longer and i might experience bad breath which is normal ,and yes iam loving london as iam here for 1st time. :)

Good I'm glad u r liking it. Good job you weren't here during the riots :)

As for the diet stick with it!! I look forward to hearing how much you have lost. Please post your weigh in results on this thread.

Kelley x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my weigh inn results

day 8 , got my weigh inn done n guess wat, i lost 15.43lbs i.e. a little more than a stone n now i weigh 385.3 lbs ,cant express my happiness and motivation i got from these results ,also checked my kitoses and water levels checked the result were perfect ,blood pressure normal,iam very much pleased and strongly encouraged with these results in a week only,people if you are in your initial stage of diet please follow it religiously as i did and trust me you will be feelin like me right now,as soon as i met my doc he said u look so better and then we did the weigh inn so it actually is visible on the body from first week,however still got a long way to go and iam only getting stronger,fyi bmi droped by 2% from 51.5 to 49.2 i guess,good luck people

Back