biggest loser USA

debtin

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I am currently searching for when biggest loser USA starts, does anyone know? Also what series are we on? Last one I watched it had Patrick in it...sorry that's all I remember
;)

I think its sometime this week.
I am connected with Courtney from season 11 on facebook she is such an amazing role model and inspiring young woman her updates are very motivational xx

Yeah starts on Monday I had thus as a reminder off sky :)

Season 11.
The Biggest Loser USA Mon 7 Jan, 7PM - 8PM on Sky Living
New. Tears, twists and transformations abound as the popular weight-loss series begins its eleventh season by holding challenges in seven different cities to find the recruits. (S11, ep 1)
At the same time, The Biggest Loser USA is also on Sky Living HD
Never Miss just got better! We'll now keep on letting you know whenever a new season of The Biggest Loser USA starts or even if comes back from a mid-season break. No more having to return Never Miss to set each season!
Don't want emails for The Biggest Loser USA any more? Just go to Never Miss and cancel your request.

Season 11 is by far my favourite season. The sisters Olivia and Hannah are great and Courtney is so inspiring. Ill watch season 11 again if its starting on Sky Living.

I love biggest loser, I have a few of the jillian Michael DVDs they are great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Watching it now...thanks for the heads up everyone. Love jillian and bob!!

audfen said:
Season 11 is by far my favourite season. The sisters Olivia and Hannah are great and Courtney is so inspiring. Ill watch season 11 again if its starting on Sky Living.

Started tonight x

Started to rewatch season 11. There is new season being filimed at moment in US
pyeah, being downloading that season. I found biggest loser inspiring, I was losing weight at a pretty good rate (not as good as them, obviously). Seeing the difference in people as they went from weight to another was a great motivator. I would look at the ones who had lost the same as me at the time, and think about me looking as different as they do.

Watching the men at 200lbs and thinking, they aren't fat anymore, and realising that's me also!

Back