Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bio Oil Only £9.99 For 200 Mls In Costco!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Heaven can wait, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    HIYA ALL

For the Bio Oil fans out there it seems cheap for the massive 200 ml bottle I paid nearly a fiver for the tiniest little bottle so I have bought this and I am going declare war on all the sharpei wrinkles and stretch marks with this big bottle.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Do you find Bio oil works , and how has it helped you if you dont mind me asking , cos i'm thinking of getting some , but want to know what people think of it

4. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    I bought Bio Oil the other day and it said it helps ageing skin, evan's out skin-tone, hydrates,
    help to diminish scars and stretch marks. I have used it on my face and neck its very oily but u use only a little and massage well in don't no if it works yet but skin feels soft and no dry patches.

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    thanks lottyfern , ageing well i'll have some want to slow the years down lol

6. coralie

coralie Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Gastric Band- 7ml in 9cc Band
    Do you have to have membership for Cosco? Anyone seen Bio oil deals in Makro?

Coralie

7. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    hi
    Yes you do have to be a member at costco , not seen it in Makro. People swear by Bio Oil , especially scars , so my theory is if it fades scares then it should help with stretch marks and wrinkly skin, and it is very hydrating.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.