Birds rice fusions

Tishbish

Silver Member
Hi, does anyone know the syn value for the Mediterranean veg and the mushroom rice fusions?

Thank you very much, I did try and search, I think I'm doing it wrong as I just got lots of food diaries as the results and I couldn't see any of them containing the rice?!? Thank you again

Thank you very much, I did try and search, I think I'm doing it wrong as I just got lots of food diaries as the results and I couldn't see any of them containing the rice?!? Thank you again

Yeah the search facility on here is misleading - instead of using the white box on the top right go to the triple blue line an inch below - third along on the top line is "Search" - use that and you can just search within the 'room' you are in. Try 'Advanced Search' - you can really filter the amount of cr@ppe it spews out at you :D

Yeah the search facility on here is misleading - instead of using the white box on the top right go to the triple blue line an inch below - third along on the top line is "Search" - use that and you can just search within the 'room' you are in. Try 'Advanced Search' - you can really filter the amount of cr@ppe it spews out at you :D

This is an immensely useful tip! I have been on here for ages and never noticed this. Thanks!

I didnt know either until Circes told me the other day, I cant figure why anyone in their right mind would design something like this :confused: :D

Back