Birdseye fish fusions

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Does anyone know the syn value of these please? I've seen the advert on tv and think they look gorgeous, I hope they are low or even free ;) :)

I was wondering about these too. Also got the birdseye fish things with the sauce on in my freezer from before I joined slimming world darnt eat them cos I dunno how many syns lol hopefully some one can helpx

Hi I'm new here! :) This thread caught my eye coz I seen these in Tesco & try looked lovely! Couldn't find them on the SW app or syns online! Really hope theyre free or at least very low syns! I need to eat something different! I'm getting bored of eating the same things.xx

are you taling about the baked to perfections ones! if t#so then the
haddock fillets with white wine is 3 9 3
king prawn with sweet chilli sauce 10.5 14.5 10.5
haddock with lemon and chive 4.5 10 4.5
salmon with lemon and herb free 11 free
cod with tomato and olive oil sauce 4 9.5 4

it goes EE Green Red
i hope i got the right things, you get 2 pouches in each and the syn value is per pouch!

Hi, thankyou,
But I didn't mean these, they are just pollock fillets with a very thin batter/ breadcrumb like coating on them, there is garlic & herb, lemon & black pepper & chilli & lime, I went to tesco and bought the garlic one and it's 8 syns per fillet according to the online syn calculator!! I'm going to try them but might wait till Thursday after my weigh in, I begrudge spending 8 syns on them though, I'll come back on here and let you know if they are worth it. Xx

Going by the NV's here using pollack as free it's 14½ Syns per 300g pack so 7 syns each

Edit sorry didn't see the reply just above this for some reason. ignore me :duh:

Back