bitten by the monkey!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
:mad: Is it just my office or is everyone suffering from a serious case of outbreak , coughing sneezing spluttering i feel like i have consumption and the woman that sits next to me is a serious shade of green. Beware people if you have not already been bitten by the monkey i suggest you go home and sellotape up your doors i think the germs may have evolved passed night nurse!!:8855: <- this is someone dying not laughing don't be fooled!

The flippin monkey gave me a good old bite on Sunday and I'm sat here sniffling and sneezing with a big old red nose - nice! I've got a big box of tissues, a tub of vaseline (!) and am all dosed up with vit c, echinacea and cold and flu tablets.
***sniff - looking for sympathy***

Awww you poor lot!!! (that was a sympathetic Aww and not a sarcastic one! Lol!!)
My daughter (3 years) is suffering with another perforated eardrum after a nasty cold, so I know what you are all going through.
Just think, if you get rid of it now, you can concentrate on enjoying yourselves over Christmas!

Kerry-Ann
xx

i alway get the lerg just before new years eve.............spent the last 3 in bed with large hot toddy......got tickets to a dinner dance this year.........so i shall be avoiding people from now till then..........lol

I am trying not to cough near anyone but the sneezes are a bit bad i'm being positive i was well ill over last xmas and new year so it will be nice to be better this year fingers crossed.

Face masks!!! I think we all need them when around people who cough or sneeze!

Lol bitten by the monkey, not heard that one before - amusing image, can imagine the evil one from family guy hiding under desks in schools and offices ready to nip folk heehee.

Hope you infected lot feel better soon and get y'germs out of the way for christmas x

It's usually the beer monkey that attacks me at night and poos in my mouth and hits me on the head!

Urgh Hellie...

That made me chuckle and gag at the same time! :eek:

hehe...sorry!! He steals my memories of the night before as well!

damn all the monkeys they spread nothing but evil !!!! be on the look out for one with a drippy nose and a lazy eye, i suspect he is the one spreading this particulary virrelent strain of man flu.

Some women on the bus was having a coughing fit. Everyone looked at her like she had the plague! Never seen people so eager to get off the bus.:D:jelous:

Back