Bleak Outlooks guide to her food, thoughts and just about everything else.

Hi everyone, so I stumbled on this forum last week and basically think you are all amazing. I never thought I’d actually post here but you all seem so friendly and supportive and I could use some of that.

I’m pretty addicted to seeing the success pages and as I'm new to the whole 1200 calorie diet the forum has really helped educate me a bit.

Ok so the basics about me, I like to rant as you can probably tell.

Apart from that I'm 20 and a student, could do with losing a bit of weight. (Ok not really so much a bit) I think I pretty much went on a crash diet since Xmas where I started eating much less than I should (800 cal max) and I lost some weight, no idea how much (had a bit of a scale phobia back then cause I felt huge) but now the scale has been pretty much staying the same for weeks and I want to start eating healthily and normally again.

Now the idea of eating 1200 calories which I have only so far did for two days makes me feel rather sick and that I’m over eating ( I get that's because of the silly way I ate before).

It's possible though to still lose weight if your eating more than normal isn't it? I want to eat the correct amounts without fear I've screwed my metabolism up.

Yesterday though we were redecorating the living room so my food intake was a disaster a chip butty (admittedly 8 chips max but with cheese and ketchup too) for tea and a cheese and onion pasty for lunch but I ate fruit in between and drank water and fruit juice but yes it wasn't a great day.

There is a long way to go but i'm motivated and determined no point dragging the extra weight around with me for a few more years!:D

I'm exactly like that! I have been struggling to eat all my calories. I'm getting more used to it I think but I still think I need to eat healthier. Good luck :)

It might take a bit of effort on your part to get back up to 1200, but it is worth it when you do, if your weight loss has stalled then your body could probably do with a bit more fuel.

Don't panic if you have a gain in weight initially, that is what happened to me and I went mental, then the following week it dropped off taking a few more pounds with it. So giving your body enough fuel is definately worth it.

Good luck. x

Ok so didn't do too badly yesterday I came in under cal but I had a mystery Strawberry and cream shot which i'm not sure how many calories would be in that.

So Sat 4th June 2011:

Breakfast: Kids Innocent Smoothie Orange, Mangoes and Pineapple-99

Lunch: Cheese and ham bake-206

Dinner: 2 Cheese and onion potato skins -230
Breaded Chicken strips- 203
Steamed veg packet-65

Snacks
Fruit Salad-Pinapple, Kiwi and grapes- 106
Cranberry Juice-75
Mystery shot- Unknown

8 Cups of water

Total- 984

It's so low because I didn't eat enough for breakfast but I have fixed that today.

Mega achievement of the day: Turned down a huge slice of gooey Greggs chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, chocolate sprinkles and more chocolate.:D

Exercise pretty much didn't happen had to go visit family, did 20 minute walk to a relatives house so did it fast to at least burn something.

Today I'm going to a fair!

Well done at turning down the cake!

Truly mega achievement of the day.....my soon to be sis in laws works at greggs .......I know that cake well!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back