Blimey....

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
how chuffing cool is that slendertone thing?

it is the strangest/nicest/coolest/relaxinist:D feeling ever!

how much is it safe to do in one day?

I want one that does my arms and thighs as well. Any recommendations???????

kazza, i have the slendertone flex, around 50 quid on amazon, it only does abs and im sure at some point i will want more but its cool for now.

fairy, no idea, im sure one of the others will have a better idea. i wouldnt mind an arms and thighs one too :)

I use them for around 2 1/2 hours each place...i have the shorts (legs and bum), mini (bum), abs & arms ...they are all fab...the arms one is a tough nut to crack...had it for over a month now and i am still only up to 50 where as all the others is 99
Heres the best place to buy the controller system, which you can add bits to...it seems dear, but works out cheaper when you look at how many batteries you go through with the cheaper ones!
This one is rechargeable..heres the special offers that are on at the min
http://www.slendertone.com/c-27-special-offers.aspx

same here, and im not expecting it to make a huge huge difference in any short amount of time, but as they say......every little helps, and it really does feel good to be doing something to help with this long ole journey xx

I've just bought the abs belt - and i saw there are arm 'belts' too....I figured I would just wrap the abs belt around my thighs and arms lol!! I cant physically do the exercises to help tone me up (spine injury) so thought this would be a good way around it...Slendertone's website says should see results in 6-8 weeks. Mine hasnt arrived yet and was wondering how it feels so quite pleased to hear its relaxing!!

i almost fell asleep!

im gonna do another 20 mins later, when i settle down for the evening, its fab!

i never thought about trying it on other areas though, dunno if it would work, but hey its worth a shot :cool:

i almost fell asleep!

im gonna do another 20 mins later, when i settle down for the evening, its fab!

i never thought about trying it on other areas though, dunno if it would work, but hey its worth a shot :cool:
No, trying it in other areas would just be painful and of no use..they are individually desgined to target certain muscle areas...and it are not in the right place it can be very painful!
Even if people have still got a chunck of weight to lose, they are very beneficial as they tone & build muscle underneath the fat ...building muscle is fab as the more muscle you have the more effectively you burn fat, without even trying!
xx

yey! i just managed to blag a slendertone system abs for £52 off ebay! what a bargain...:party0011:

i know im soooo chuffed! i had been watching it for about an hour, then swooped in at the last second to outbid the highest bidder!!! i feel a bit guilty now :rolleyes:

heyyyyyyyy

dont feel guilty! everyone does it, thats life.

well done!!

Back