Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

How's it all going?

Right! I'm off to meet the guys and gals.

If I'm back in 30 minutes, it means I can't find them :D If I don't get back by Monday, I'm still looking!

Hope you all have a fab time. Sorry we can't be there but have a poorly grumpy clingy child who has been up half the night and don't wish to inflict that on you all!!!!

;)Monkey What? :p You Who?
Mars bars & Walnut whip!:rolleyes:

:DI am so glad I got the chance to meet everyone - thank you all for taking the time to talk to me.

:eek:Just wish I'd had the courage to get up and move to speak to Wannabeminime & pals - ladies I do hope I get the opportunity to talk to you next time:eek:
Special mention to Steve for extricating me from a very tight spot:eek:

Bless you all

I'm lost. Something to do with scissors, hair and monkeys?:confused: Missed most of the conversation, so very glad that DQ has promised to explain it all on the forum :clap: Good ol DQ;)

Just got home, so good to meet everyone again!

Pmsl!!!!I had a blast so glad I got on that train and came down for the day....I had such a laugh,althoughgave out a bit too much personal ((Cough))information maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KD...thanks again for all your words of wisdom....I aspire to get to where you are..in time.
It was lovely to meet all of you who I hadn't met before and I hope to see everyone again soon

It was lovely to meet you all....

must say have refrained from calling DS monkey today.. can't think why..?:rolleyes::eek:

Sx

Had a great time! Lovely to meet old and new friends. DQ was on great form. Had us all in stitches. Can't wait for the next one in my neck of the woods. You're all brilliant...........but crazzzzy!

Arrived back in Worthing - is there any particular reason why there are no walnut whips available in every shop we tried on the way?!! :eek: :eek: Masses of toblerones though :rotflmao:

Toblerone - out on it's own maybe!

Had a lovely weekend with MrsEdz and meeting all the peeps at the meet! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will definately go to another one!

Will post some more when i have gotten rid of my visitors, grrr!

:eek:Just wish I'd had the courage to get up and move to speak to Wannabeminime & pals - ladies I do hope I get the opportunity to talk to you next time:eek:

Hi Helen, i too am guilty of not moving, i was really quite nervous and i cant just get up and go and chat to a total stranger! Not that you're strange, lol! We must have a chat next time! XX

we had a blast !!!
lots of *cough* interesting conversations & wonderful people
xx

Not laughed so much in ages, and did feel a bit sorry for the two lads who wandered through wearing just towels :giggle: :giggle:

I still think Mars Bars have too many corners :eek:

Special mention to Steve for extricating me from a very tight spot:eek:

Like his ego needs any more stroking :rolleyes: :p

so very glad that DQ has promised to explain it all on the forum :clap: Good ol DQ;)

Unfortunately as I was taking painkillers for my back, I can't remember any of the conversations - can someone remind me!?! :p

Pmsl!!!!I had a blast so glad I got on that train and came down for the day....I had such a laugh,althoughgave out a bit too much personal ((Cough))information maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KD...thanks again for all your words of wisdom....I aspire to get to where you are..in time.
It was lovely to meet all of you who I hadn't met before and I hope to see everyone again soon

Was good to see you again honey, and get a chance to talk again. Funnily enough the hotel wireless couldn't cope with that site you "recommended" and kept crashing :rotflmao:

must say have refrained from calling DS monkey today.. can't think why..?:rolleyes::eek:

Sx

Lol, makes you rethink so many nicknames!! :p

Don't forget to bite the walnut off FIRST!!

Had a wonderful weekend. Arrived late on the Friday night as although "Nora" had wanted to take KP on the M6 ... he had other ideas .. and went on the M1 (apparently thought Bournemouth was south of London:confused::confused::confused:) eventually "Nora" amanaged to get him back on track and we arrived at the Premier hotel. Was mega impressed with our room which had a mezzanine landing and was really nice.

On Saturday we visited Bournemouth and had a walk around the town centre and shops in the sun (thanks KD!!) found some lovely cafes for brunch and then a coffee and cake!

Arrived at the hotel to find Susan sat in reception and then Cheryl arrived. So we found the lounge - and took over some comfy looking seats. We were soon joined by Bex, Mrs Edz, DQ, Steve, KD, Helen, Sharon, Michael and Frances. Lots of hugs, coffees, water and chat ensued.

DQ gave us all sex education lessons (it's true you do learn something new every day!) and we generally disrupted the lounge of the Brittania hotel (some of the residents got up and left .... not sure whether that was before or after DQ's talk though!!) Hope this isn't a place you will ever need to show your face in again KD??!! Much hilarity later - and by this point DQ is unable to look at KP at all! We decided to stay where we were ... infact I'm sure we wouldn't have been allowed in anywhere else! Entertainment from various young men dressed in small towels was another reason why we thought it was a good place to stay!!

It was lovely to meet everyone - a different meet (no not meat!!) in many ways but very very enjoyable. Was lovely to put names and faces to people I had not met before - Bex, Mrs Edz, Helen, Frances and DQ's Steve (who is lovely by the way DQ!!) as well as meeting up with "old" friends Sharon, Michael, Cheryl, Susan, DQ and KD. KD, KP and I were the last to leave ... after midnight - when the poor barman looked very relieved - although slightly bemused when ALL of us left the hotel as none of us were staying there!!!

Today KP and I took a tour along the beaches and had lunch at a fantastic bistro/cafe overlooking Sandbanks - wow some seriously nice houses down there!!

Will download some photos now - hope they are good ones!

Back