Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP premier inn fri and sat
DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Happe
Britannia
Francesmag Britannia Frid night, drive home Sat night
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz Mrs Edz house!
Summerskye (plus 1): Sat East Cliff
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli!
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis
Olsbols - where you gonna be staying??

Sorry to muck you guys around, but I can't make this meet up now, due to various reasons :(

I hope you all have a fab time...

x

OH sorry to hear that Ols :(

I really don't know if we can afford to come to this meet, especially seeing as it would be £140 for a hotel room for two nights :(

DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Happe
Britannia
Summerskye (plus 1): Sat East Cliff
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli! ????
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis

but im skintos!

anyone found somewhere cheap?

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to wimp out of this one too :(

I'll keep an eye on this thread to find out where you guys are going to be meeting during the day on Saturday as that might still be an option :rolleyes:

Oh Sharon I am disappointed - was hoping to see you before Christmas. Hope you get to meet up with us during the day - you have my number anyway!

God damn it :( Babysitter has let me down. Mother was supposed to be having my daughter overnight but has now announced she will be in France so can't have her!

:mad: CROSS :mad:

Oh Sharon I am disappointed - was hoping to see you before Christmas. Hope you get to meet up with us during the day - you have my number anyway!

Was really hoping to meet you Sharon!

Really looking forward to meeting you all!! xx

I'm disappointed too but the decision is largely financial due to (hopefully) other plans over the next couple of months.

I'm still hoping to get there for the day on Saturday even if it means driving there and back on the day. Fingers crossed anyway :)

I'm disappointed too but the decision is largely financial due to (hopefully) other plans over the next couple of months.

I'm still hoping to get there for the day on Saturday even if it means driving there and back on the day. Fingers crossed anyway :)

You ARE alive then!!! Albeit lurking. Relieved to see a recent post from you..xxx:)

DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Happe
Britannia
Summerskye (plus 1): may come for day
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli! ????
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis

Now everyone who knows and loves/hates me will know this post was coming...Have we decided on a meet venue for Saturday?KD's house?????LOL!

Lol, and y'all know I don't do the evening party bit - I'm happy to chill in a hotel bar drinking coffee and water, and talking for England :D

You talk???I can out talk you for England.
Think a hotel bar might be a good venue for Saturday afternoon(If Kds garden unavailable??!!)

Don't know Bournmouth - so hoping someone who does (KD????!!!) gives us an idea of an ideal venue to meet up for the usual coffee/chat etc etc!! No doubt KD will know all the salubrious night time places to go Susan!!!

Back