Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bowel function on vlcd

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Yeye, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just had a colonic irrigation after 2 wks on lipotrim. The therapist was v.concerned that my stools were rock hard little balls, said something about a dehydrated colon? This has worried me a lot.
    10 days into lt I didn't move my bowels until this evenings colonic, again concerning, although I didn't feel constipated or bloated as eating nothing makes you think there will be nothing to come out???
    Please post your experiences as I am really considering a premature end to my fantastic success (I've lost a stone in 2 weeks).:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Thanx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - have you considered Pysillium husks ?? (Healthspan Vitamin supplements. Buy tax-free vitamins online with Healthspan)

I pop a spoonful into every shake...and never had any probs...think you can also get them at Holland & Barretts.. in tablet and powder form.....

...a stone in 2 weeks is FAB !!! well done :D

love

Debz
    xx

4. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Did you have poo problems b4 the diet ?
    i was told if having problems then tell the pharmaisct , they will give you something that wont knock u out of ketosis but make it easy to go to the loo

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Sam is right you must ask the pharmacist who you get your lipotrim from for something to help keep you regular....!
    Although I never had any problems as lipotrim does have fibre in the drinks.

But I would definately ask at your next visit.

6. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nope, regular as clockwork piror to lt. How often would you expect to go while on lt though?

Thanx guys knew you'd have some knowledge :)

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    How are you getting on now...any joy from the Chemist? I posted on another thread...I have used the Fibre Clear everyday since beginning of week two and it makes a real difference.....do you think more water would help...although you are probably drinking gallons already?

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope you have got something to help you along. I was also regular, every morning but now its usually up to 3-4 days......! I have not yet been constipated, though the stools have been harder on occasion so drank more water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.