Bowel function on vlcd

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Yeye, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just had a colonic irrigation after 2 wks on lipotrim. The therapist was v.concerned that my stools were rock hard little balls, said something about a dehydrated colon? This has worried me a lot.
    10 days into lt I didn't move my bowels until this evenings colonic, again concerning, although I didn't feel constipated or bloated as eating nothing makes you think there will be nothing to come out???
    Please post your experiences as I am really considering a premature end to my fantastic success (I've lost a stone in 2 weeks).:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Thanx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - have you considered Pysillium husks ?? (Healthspan Vitamin supplements. Buy tax-free vitamins online with Healthspan)

I pop a spoonful into every shake...and never had any probs...think you can also get them at Holland & Barretts.. in tablet and powder form.....

...a stone in 2 weeks is FAB !!! well done :D

love

Debz
    xx

4. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Did you have poo problems b4 the diet ?
    i was told if having problems then tell the pharmaisct , they will give you something that wont knock u out of ketosis but make it easy to go to the loo

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Sam is right you must ask the pharmacist who you get your lipotrim from for something to help keep you regular....!
    Although I never had any problems as lipotrim does have fibre in the drinks.

But I would definately ask at your next visit.

6. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nope, regular as clockwork piror to lt. How often would you expect to go while on lt though?

Thanx guys knew you'd have some knowledge :)

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    How are you getting on now...any joy from the Chemist? I posted on another thread...I have used the Fibre Clear everyday since beginning of week two and it makes a real difference.....do you think more water would help...although you are probably drinking gallons already?

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope you have got something to help you along. I was also regular, every morning but now its usually up to 3-4 days......! I have not yet been constipated, though the stools have been harder on occasion so drank more water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.