Brace yourself world - Im gonna wear leggings!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I have come to the conclusion that my legs may just be able to carry of a pair of black leggings!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Never been known in about 10 years but i think i can probs get away with a long line jumper dress thingy with black leggings and my long boots.
Im sure some people will think size 18 legs shouldnt attempt such madness but im gonna go for it!

My apologies in advance to the North east of England :sign0137:

I've seen worse than size 18 legs in leggings, especially in the NE ;)

you go for it , I cant wear leggings my OH says I look like Max Wall!!! lol :giggle:

I only wish I had your confidence, post a pic ;)

lydiaxx

That's a fact about the bum being covered..lol!!

Go for it Moomy, woohoo!!! xxx

I'll be 100% honest and say that I am not a fan of leggings at all- I work in fashion and I have never come round to them at all!! However life would be boring if we all liked the same thing lol Same as the girlies said above me make sure your bum and "front bum" are covered!! Nobody wants to see camel toe size 6 or 26!!

Visible Camel Toe - not a confidence booster!!! lol

Visable camel toe is good for nobody! Living in Dublin I see it on a regular basis very unsettling altogether! Although I will admit its usually on the size 6 little madams wearing them with belly tops :( not a good look!

fear not people - the jumper dress thingy is mid thigh length so no showing of front or back bottom

go for it!!!! good luck...once you get in a pair youre never going to want to get out of them..theyre so comfy with a long top over them!...:) x

Back