Breath

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Off to see head of social workers for attachment training today was looking forward to it until my daughter said my breath smells like garbage...thanks :-(

yea the wee stips are good, my pharmacy gave me a wee packet when i signed up

Problem is that we don't always know that our breath smells until someone is kind enough to tell us!

I also have the same problem!! I have noticed it myself - and the horrible taste in my mouth.. not been close enuf to anyone else yet ..! I daren't! I have the nuphar strips but they taste nice but feel YUK!! LOL x

Champers,

Just seen you are in Basingstoke, I am too!! Where abouts? Quite new to the area having moved from London so don't know many faces.. :)

xx

Just outside bstoke in Tadley. Hey we cud meet up for a shake or 2! :) wherebours r u?

are you a social worker cham pers ?

No i am a foster carer so have to do continous training. It helps mee to understanding what triggers our difficult behaviour and emotions and why our responses are what they are. All very deep but hugely beneficial :)

oh, its just that im starting my final year of social work degree in sept, and the placement im on at the moment is working with attachment etc, well hope it all goes well x

Oh well done you: clap its very demanding i hold my hand up to all social workers u get very bad press but no one realises its down to budget and politics and how hard u are pushed and understaffed. My social worker Karen is my lifeline i couldnt function without her. :) attachment theory and child development is the most amazing training ive had to date! :)

Champers OMG! I was in Tadley a year and a half ago...? Wonder if we have already met?? oooh! We live in Sherfield now, just down the road...! Small world isnt it! I go to the Holmwood Pharmacy, do you? I am due there Friday!! :)) (and I cant blody wait!)

Deffo up for a shake-meet pmsl!! xx

Yeah meeee 2! Im off to holmwood tomozzy how bizzare! We can defo meet up as ur only up the road heehee xx

Oh thats lovely! I really don't know many people here and I dont tend to go out much as my back has been hell, and i am so busy with the kids..! We can pop out foor a water pmsl!!

Is it your WI tmw?? If so good luck!! Let me know how you get on :)) xxx

Just had it! 4.5lbs off so i am happy. I got 2.5stone to go so im targetting by june if i can last. I hurt my back this week too. I litterally just bent over to clean kitchen cupboards and then couldnt stand up properly. I am now walking like a little old lady x

Either of you guys wanna borrow my stick? I'm finished with it now:D

Yuk no thanks heehee! :)

Back