bride to be

Im 23 and getting married soon. I need a buddy to help. I started the slim fast diet on last monday, I lost 9 pounds already so I need some one that can keep up. Im 207.3 right now.
I have 2 kids a 5 yr old and 5 month old girls.
I work out and exercise and just need motivation not to quit or give in ;)

Hi I'm not getting married till next year and have an awful lot to lose, but buddies will be useful. I am also doing slimming world, at home at the moment trying to find one close to me so I can go. I am using the wii fit to help with exercise and the weighing. Also makes me laugh so must be good too. I have 3 kids, they are 9, 7 and nearly 3 and also a student so not much time to myself. Here's to success x

Im 23 and getting married soon. I need a buddy to help. I started the slim fast diet on last monday, I lost 9 pounds already so I need some one that can keep up. Im 207.3 right now.
I have 2 kids a 5 yr old and 5 month old girls.
I work out and exercise and just need motivation not to quit or give in ;)

Welcome Mandy:welcome2:

Well done on losing 9lbs:happy096:

I saw your other post where you were feeling a bit lost in how to use this site...here is a link below that will help you to make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Also here is a link which will take you to the Slim Fast forum here...

SlimFast - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

And if you would like to put up a weight ticker this link below will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi I'm new to minmins and slimming world! I'm going to my first class on Wednesday and I want to lose at least 3 and 1/2 stone!! It's been great looking through here for advice and recipes etc. and also think it's great to have buddy's to keep you going! My difficulty will be planning meals and trying to fit in exercise! I've not got a wii but am really considering it as it may motivate me to do it!! I've got a few DVDs by various celebrities but they're still in the wrappers!! Will buying a wii help me do you think?!

Kelly x

Back