Britney Spears...Commando

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ivy, 9 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Ms Spears bearing all her wears in her recent knickerless fiascos...

Personally i would just about die if i was caught on the hop like that...BUT then paparazzi aint following me to catch the money shot - honestly that photographer must be laughing all the way to the bank...

Anyhoo - not one to let these things pass me by - i have in fact glimpsed at the uncensored picture of Ms Spears and it aint particularly pretty

Has she gone too far? Janet came under fire because of half a boob...half a boob!!!!!

I think Ms Spears has been lead astray...she's always seemed to be abit naive...I think shes alright

is she now an evil influence on her young fans and be witch-hunted to her mansion? or a girl simply expressing her...or flashing her...umm

Anyways - its on my mind having viewed thus picture...

Ivy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I didnt know she had done any such thing....then again, my head has been in the clouds lately!! Shes a silly girl....she has kids....should be setting an example not showing off bits that are meant to be kept private!! Imagine how the kiddies will feel in a few years time when someone shows them THAT pic of their mum?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.