• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

But it tasted so damn good :(

Last night I demolished about 1/2 a marks n spensors lemon drizzle cake which was my birthday cake from saturday which evil husband bought me.

Lastnight whilst watching Xfactor I finished what was left - about half of it so 200g roughly. Yes this was a bad idea due to the fat content in it, bt but I stupidly thought "no cake left no temptation"

Mr Tango Man has turned up this morning and making me regret my indulgence.

Sighs I am a fat piglet and feel like ****

Lea

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol we live and learn so now you know you wont do it again x mmmm lemon drizzle cake one of my favorites we have an apple pie in the fridge been there 3 days ive not gone near it yet mmmmm

your willpower is stronger than mine, I went nuts at hubby for buying me 2 cakes when he knows I am not ment to have them his argument "have a portion n then leave teh rest" - far too dangerous - sigh oh well x

lol.. happens to me all the time!.. little of what you fancy and all that!... this journey we all have to take dont really have to be a miserable one.. shame about the tango though! but at least you know the xen is working its magic!.. i never suffer such attacks my self but some time wish i did, might train my self in to thinking before grabbing at the sugary snax.. lol

oh dear you sound like me i have the same feelings when it comes to that situation, if its no longer there then there is no temptation so i go and eat it, than like you feel crap afterwards. Just forget it now, and get back onto the "healthy eating".

Iv spent the entire day calling myself names internally feel totally vile for doing so but such a piglet for scoffing it in the first place, really should of portioned it up n froze it but thought I may have had self control - clearly not, oh well it is gone now, and wont be doing htat again in a hurry,...

will try swim off some of it tomoro arvo, as got an appointment in the morning :) x

yups my hubby told me off for calling myself names but he is the one who bought said cake - numpty!! - debating throwing in the bin 3/4 of the box of thorntons which are left to save me the temptation of them, was debating freezing them but dunno if that would work.

Iv asked the friend who is our lodger to put them in her room so they are out my sight n way, hopefully she will if not they will be frozen, too tempting, just spotted a email from asda with what stuff hubby has ordered for arrival tomoro am n looks like a good shop lots of low fat gooddies :) x

by this time tomoro my fridge will be a shrine to wafer thin meat, beetroot adn cottage cheese once more *chuckles*

Im debating making apple and beetroot juice as will be far cheaper than what it costs at the deli

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

just like apple juice but with a lil sweetness as aposed to tartness from the beetroot... tres scrum, had some beetroot just now for my tea :) x

Iv spent the entire day calling myself names internally feel totally vile for doing so but such a piglet for scoffing it in the first place, really should of portioned it up n froze it but thought I may have had self control - clearly not, oh well it is gone now, and wont be doing htat again in a hurry,..

will try swim off some of it tomoro arvo, as got an appointment in the morning :) x
oh it not a race.. its happened so many times to me, i really dont think one indulgence will ruin your efforts!!.. just keep popping ya pills and relax, trust me it works.. just start thinking that a massive chunk of all that sugary badness got flushed straight through.. keep good till your next weigh in and im confident you will have a surprise!... remember this journey thing dont need to be a battle of will power!... you have a bad day, so bleeding what.. make tomorrow a good day and so on.. just to know that your trying is truly enough.. eeeew that sounded like a rant, lol weren't meant to beeee :sigh: